Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Your Favourite Foreign Country

So the fact that you wouldn't be able to watch leicester wouldn't make you stay?

83547[/snapback]

Sad to say it but there's more important things to life than watching LCFC :unsure:

83557[/snapback]

Nope, Ok I love Leicester and a first it would be a struggle, but as Anish said there are more important things than watching Leicester lose lol...

-If I go Australia, no doubt Leicester will win every week...ah I can dream :unsure:

-My Australian cousin has just arrived in the UK, he got a flight Good Friday, and he visiting his girlfriend in Wales....he's only visiting her for 10 days then he back of too Australia, must be love.

Funny really 2 of my 3 cousins want to come to England to live, I wanna go to Australia to live.

Australia...Can't wait till I move out there in a few years time :banana:

Thats my plan anyway, hopefully it'll happen :unsure:

83507[/snapback]

Stay clear of the Law, stay healthy and remember the points test, should be easy if you have family over there. :thumbup:;)

83566[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Holiday destination wise.. has to be either Dominican Republic and Ibiza!!

Future destination wise.. has to be Cyprus and Australia

83698[/snapback]

My next door neighbours have just bought a house in Cyprus, so I borrow the keys to the house get a flight...sorted :thumbup:

-Its being built at the moment! Cyprus would be second choice for me behind Australia, Love Cyprus, been about 3 or 4 times, has happy memories too, LCFC beat Palace while I was over there and it was my last holiday with my dad!

Archived