Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Your Favourite Foreign Country

Malta :)

83328[/snapback]

Wicked!! Whats your favourite place on the Island? :)

83331[/snapback]

I've been to loads of places, and I've been enough times, but I can never remember. So I'm no doubt wrong but I think its the St Pauls Bay/Bugibba (sp) area. Although it's nice at Melliah Bay-apart from the banana boats!

How about yourself?

Malta :)

83328[/snapback]

Wicked!! Whats your favourite place on the Island? :)

83331[/snapback]

I've been to loads of places, and I've been enough times, but I can never remember. So I'm no doubt wrong but I think its the St Pauls Bay/Bugibba (sp) area. Although it's nice at Melliah Bay-apart from the banana boats!

How about yourself?

83335[/snapback]

I prefer Gozo to be honest. :D:thumbup:

Australia...Can't wait till I move out there in a few years time :banana:

Thats my plan anyway, hopefully it'll happen :unsure:

To be fair other than my mum/nan/friends, theres nothing too keep me here in England at the moment :unsure: - But as I said if I do move over there it'll be a few years, so anything could happen...

So the fact that you wouldn't be able to watch leicester wouldn't make you stay?

83547[/snapback]

Sad to say it but there's more important things to life than watching LCFC :unsure:

Australia...Can't wait till I move out there in a few years time :banana:

Thats my plan anyway, hopefully it'll happen :unsure:

83507[/snapback]

Stay clear of the Law, stay healthy and remember the points test, should be easy if you have family over there. :thumbup:;)

australia

want to live there when im in my later years

hopefully i can get the a levels i want then get on the law degree with a year studying in sydney or melbourne - would be a dream come true that!

Archived