Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Nervous.....

As the kick off draws ever closer, I'm beginning to feel more nervous about it. I always do before every Leicester game, but with it being the start of the season, and with a good start required, the pressure is on. West Ham will be one of our main promotion rivals next season, although the potential loss of Carrick may prove fatal. I think Lomas is injured, and he tends to be an important player that goes unnoticed ala McKinlay. If we can get a stranglehold on midfield early on and set the tempo, then we've got a good chance of winning the game. We need to create a good atmosphere.....Hopefully L1 will be buzzing. ;)

Im more excited about Derby away, i love going pride park and getting one over on the sheep. :)

I'm going both Derby and Milwall, looking forward to them both - Only ever been to 3 away games, so going 2 in one week is great! :)

I always go to every away game and i love it, its the best ever.

Dont you work on Saturdays anymore mate?

I've got quite a few Saturdays off now and I'm dropping them completely from October, which means I should be able to get to 90% of away games this season. :)

I've worked almost every Saturday for the past 3 years and it's done my head in, which has always prevented me from going to away games. So, this season is going to be brillaint from a personal point of view. :banana:

Guest Guest

Nervous?

Are you all Gender benders? (Sorry Nadia)

I'm supremely confident, Why?

1) We have the best squad of players

2) We have the abilty to mix our play ie nice passing to 'Rough and Tough'

3) David Connolly is the best forward in the division

4) Our support will be better than last year, the part timers will be weeded out

5) We've 'got the T-shirt' in terms of this seasons scenario

6) There are some shocking teams in this league

I'm smokin' my pipe, we have far too much depth on offer. :lol:

Guest Guest

Well up ferrit tomorrow, I don't think West Ham are that hard a team to beat, especially when we're at home aswell. Obviously they are no pushover, but if we continue the form we have had in pre-season I fear for West Ham. Connolly will have a score to settle too, which can only mean atleast two goals. I think this is the most exciting time as a Leicester fan since O'Neill era, last season was also but for some reason I feel that we are more of a club and a unit this season than we were at the start of last season.

Connolly will take this league apart, £500,000 your taking the piss.

Nervous?

Are you all Gender benders? (Sorry Nadia)

I'm supremely confident, Why?

1) We have the best squad of players

2) We have the abilty to mix our play ie nice passing to 'Rough and Tough'

3) David Connolly is the best forward in the division

4) Our support will be better than last year, the part timers will be weeded out

5) We've 'got the T-shirt' in terms of this seasons scenario

6) There are some shocking teams in this league

I'm smokin' my pipe, we have far too much depth on offer. :lol:

Couldn't agree more,

Connolly legend

I'm starting to get nervous but i don't know why? I was really confident last week and for some reason I;m not anymore. I know the lads will give it there all, but can I ask one thing from us city fans. Don't let the away fans be louder than us ^_^:mellow:

Hopefully that will be the case, and our atmosphere will be better for it. :)

Guest Daniel

I never getting over confident because its no good for you heart when you dont produce the goods.

I always say we aint going to do well this season and tell myself were not that good and when we end up going up i feel so much better. :)

Although ive got no finger nails left i am very confident!

Conners will be well up for it because Pardew slaterd him the other week saying West Ham got the better deal out of us buying him!

Theres gonna be a mini battle betwen the fans nall come on the kop we'll kill L1! :ph34r:

Hopefully that will be the case, and our atmosphere will be better for it. :)

That's an excellent point.

I hope that we keep behind them whatever.

I really think that we can make a difference

I, as always, will be completely shitting my pants.  Until I start seeing points on the board and a team gelling; I am going to not get too carried away.

I remember what you were like, extremely nervous. ;)

I, as always, will be completely shitting my pants.  Until I start seeing points on the board and a team gelling; I am going to not get too carried away.

I remember what you were like, extremely nervous. ;)

No change Scowy - laid back in all other areas of life, but the foxes? No way, they get me every time...

I'm very confident about today, I'm always optimistic before the first game.

However after losing 5-0 to Bolton a few seasons back I'm a little bit nervous.

One of the worst days that was Ricey chap, one of the worst. I could not believe what I were seeing, I genuinely thought we'd be pushing on Europe that year, with a top6 finish. Poor, very, very poor.

Archived