Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Music Video Contest

I assume a lot of you don't know Dashboard Confessional but whether you like them or not is irrelevant for this thread so keep your 'Wiley and other Rap' back-up cards in your back pockets.

They released an album last October and left their single release open for anyone to make a video (one way for a band to save money).

Well from what I can see these two are the finalists, just thought i'd show you as I think they're both BRILLIANT, especially in the current climate of cack videos.

1. This one won it, they've had to do it again since winning because they got the lyrics wrong on the first go :giggle:

2. Runner-up

I say all video's are left to the fans :D

I assume a lot of you don't know Dashboard Confessional but whether you like them or not is irrelevant for this thread so keep your 'Wiley and other Rap' back-up cards in your back pockets.

Basically they released a new album last October and the video was made into a contest with the winner obviously being the one used (one way for a band to save money).

Well from what I can see these two are the finalists, just thought i'd show you as I think they're both BRILLIANT, especially in the current climate of cack videos.

1. This one won it, they've had to do it again since winning because they got the lyrics wrong on the first go :giggle:

2. Runner-up

I say all video's are left to the fans :D

I dont understand this ?

Archived