Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andy_croydz

Lookalikes!

Charming!!!

103782[/snapback]

soz love, its true though :ph34r:

103976[/snapback]

She looks like she's sucking lemons. :angry:

103977[/snapback]

i noticed the lookeylikeyness on bbc2's the robinsons (thursday 9.30pm) where she looked slightly less 'sucking lemonesque'

103980[/snapback]

I will need to investigate this further. :ermm:

104047[/snapback]

The results of my investigations are inconclusive.

Charming!!!

103782[/snapback]

soz love, its true though :ph34r:

103976[/snapback]

She looks like she's sucking lemons. :angry:

103977[/snapback]

i noticed the lookeylikeyness on bbc2's the robinsons (thursday 9.30pm) where she looked slightly less 'sucking lemonesque'

103980[/snapback]

104047[/snapback]

107877[/snapback]

katy watched it with me (off and on) last night and semi-agreed. i'm not saying you're like her, you just look like her :ph34r:

katy watched it with me (off and on) last night and semi-agreed. i'm not saying you're like her, you just look like her  :ph34r:

107882[/snapback]

Well I suppose it's better than some of the other things I've been compared with. :cry:

Edited by Guest

104047[/snapback]

107877[/snapback]

katy watched it with me (off and on) last night and semi-agreed. i'm not saying you're like her, you just look like her :ph34r:

107882[/snapback]

Well I suppose it's better than some of the other things I've been compared with. :cry:

107889[/snapback]

lisa you're splendid and smashing, so big up yourself mrs! :banana: :thumbsup: :clap:

lisa you're splendid and smashing, so big up yourself mrs!  :banana:  :thumbsup:  :clap:

107891[/snapback]

I'm the best thing out there everyone, and I'm dead pretty too! :thumbup:

Is that better?

lisa you're splendid and smashing, so big up yourself mrs!  :banana:  :thumbsup:  :clap:

107891[/snapback]

I'm the best thing out there everyone, and I'm dead pretty too! :thumbup:

Is that better?

107899[/snapback]

well done, and keep up the good work

I think Tomassi looks like Martin Smith but I can't decide whether I mean Martin Smith the Northampton Town striker or Martin Smith the lead singer with Christian rock band Delirious?

Tomassi?

m_700pxw.jpg

Tomassi? (the one on the right)

richard_walker_martin_smith_celeb270.jpg

What do you reckon? I think it's the footballer but that picture isn't great.

I think Tomassi looks like Martin Smith but I can't decide whether I mean Martin Smith the Northampton Town striker or Martin Smith the lead singer with Christian rock band Delirious?

Tomassi?

m_700pxw.jpg

How do you know who Delirious are!!!!! They live in my village, massive house! Wow, wierd :S:o

Tomassi?

m_700pxw.jpg

Tomassi? (the one on the right)

richard_walker_martin_smith_celeb270.jpg

What do you reckon? I think it's the footballer but that picture isn't great.

110075[/snapback]

Both maybe????

More than one person has said I look like Stacey from Eastenders! :huh:

Tomassi?

m_700pxw.jpg

How do you know who Delirious are!!!!! They live in my village, massive house! Wow, wierd :S:o

110098[/snapback]

My mate's been into them for years. Then he formed his own rock band and may be supporting Delirious in the near future. So there's a lesson for all of us. Not quite sure what it is but I'm sure there's one to be learned there somewhere.

He used to live in Alton.

Tomassi?

m_700pxw.jpg

110098[/snapback]

My mate's been into them for years. Then he formed his own rock band and may be supporting Delirious in the near future. So there's a lesson for all of us. Not quite sure what it is but I'm sure there's one to be learned there somewhere.

He used to live in Alton.

110103[/snapback]

Ohh nice 1! Yea they played at my primary school like 5 years ago when they just started out, yea the whole band *I think* live like 3 roads away from me! Thats well wierd :S:S:S