Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Is there a bigger hypocrite than....

Gordon Taylor, remember this is the twat that ripped into LCFC and supported Wise against Callum Davidson in an unfair dismissal charge against LCFC. I'd say Callum found it a bit more than embarrassing and it certainly cost LCFC.

Professional Footballers' Association chief Gordon Taylor claims Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer could face being sacked for their on-pitch brawl during the defeat to Aston Villa.

The duo exchanged blows towards the end of Saturday's 3-0 defeat and were both dismissed by referee Barry Knight.

Newcastle boss Graeme Souness and chairman Sir Freddy Shepherd are to meet on Monday to discuss what action to take against the pair.

Although Souness has already made it clear he sees Bowyer as the main culprit, the Scot has insisted both players still have a future on Tyneside.

However, PFA chief Taylor claims the sack is still a possibility for the players.

"The sack is always open to an employer if employee behaviour has gone on which is gross misconduct," Taylor told the BBC.

"Nobody could say it's not gross misconduct to fight on the pitch with team-mates and get yourself sent off.

"It is unacceptable, it is embarrassing for the lads.

"They could possibly lose their first-team place, missing key games in Europe and the FA Cup semi-final against Manchester United on 17 April.

"There's the embarrassment of the supporters and they could also be open to a fine.

"But they're going to suffer, I imagine, with the embarrassment of walking down the streets in Newcastle in front of Newcastle fans."

Gordan Taylor, what a willy puller what a willy puller. :mad:

I cannot stand this fool, how the hell is he still the PFA chief? What good has he ever done to football?

I was going to post something similar. Just goes to show that if you are 'popular' side, how differently you are treated.

Gordon Taylor hasn't even played professional football, has he?

I've got 'Jilted John' by Jilted John going round my head now.....

sport minister Richard Caborn is pretty hypocritical for saying a person fighting in their work place should be sacked, when john prescott wasn't

87350[/snapback]

Ahh, but you know what Prescott's defence would be - walking along the street isn't his workplace :rolleyes:

Archived