Huuuuume Posted 2 July 2008 Posted 2 July 2008 I can't seem to view the full thread, i have to click on each individual posts!! tres annoying!
davieG Posted 2 July 2008 Posted 2 July 2008 I can't seem to view the full thread, i have to click on each individual posts!!tres annoying! Have you read the Sticky Help topic in this forum?
Brainy Posted 2 July 2008 Posted 2 July 2008 Click options at the top of the thread (just under the add reply/new topic buttons) and switch to Standard. I think thats the problem anyway.
Moreton Posted 2 July 2008 Posted 2 July 2008 I can't seem to view the full thread, i have to click on each individual posts!!tres annoying! You might want to change you're name... ...Just a thought.
lookwhaticando Posted 2 July 2008 Posted 2 July 2008 You might want to change your brain......Just a thought. Yours too, while you're at it, in all fairness. Or should that be You'res too.
Moreton Posted 2 July 2008 Posted 2 July 2008 Yours too, while you're at it, in all fairness. Or should that be You'res too. What are you trying to say?
Daggers Posted 2 July 2008 Posted 2 July 2008 I can't seem to read anything posted by jamie_18 I mean, I can see letters all jumbled up but it makes no sense and reads like shit. Do you think his keyboard is broken or is he one of those special kids?
AoWW Posted 2 July 2008 Posted 2 July 2008 I can't seem to read anything posted by jamie_18 I mean, I can see letters all jumbled up but it makes no sense and reads like shit. Do you think his keyboard is broken or is he one of those special kids? U's so mean. Jst coz u r frm prehistoric timz. Old git.
DB11 Posted 3 July 2008 Posted 3 July 2008 I am guessing that currently you are viewing threads with the 'Outline' display mode. You will have to change thi to 'Standard'. To do this, go to the top of this current page and, at the top right corner of your post, there will be a box called 'Options' and a drop down menu. Go to the second from bottom one where it says 'Switch to: Standard' and click this. Here is an example picture: Just in case you can't see this post, I will also PM this to you. Thanks
Brainy Posted 5 July 2008 Posted 5 July 2008 I am guessing that currently you are viewing threads with the 'Outline' display mode. You will have to change thi to 'Standard'. To do this, go to the top of this current page and, at the top right corner of your post, there will be a box called 'Options' and a drop down menu. Go to the second from bottom one where it says 'Switch to: Standard' and click this. Here is an example picture: Just in case you can't see this post, I will also PM this to you. Thanks Future mod
AoWW Posted 5 July 2008 Posted 5 July 2008 Future mod Current admin?! I can't be the only one to have spotted the similarities between Lookydo and DB11, surely?
lookwhaticando Posted 5 July 2008 Posted 5 July 2008 Future mod In his dreams maybe. Current admin?! I can't be the only one to have spotted the similarities between Lookydo and DB11, surely? You can fook off 'n all.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.