Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

FM 2005

I've been talking with a certain individual from this forum whose name will stay confidential (hint: his name ends with 'kokopops]' ;)) about setting up a FoxesTalk multiplayer game between some FMaholics.

Problem is I can't be a host as 1) I can't setup my router so that people outside my LAN can connect to my game and 2) my PC is very slow! It's not clear whether or not the unnamed individual can host a game from Uni, but chances are pretty slim. So I'm hereby asking if anyone else is interested in running a MULTIPLAYER FM 2005 GAME for FOXESTALK USERS? I'm looking in your direction, Ricey ;)

I would love to but I don't have much time to do my FM Diary never mind a multiplayer game.

However if no one else can do it at all I may be persuaded otherwise, however if I do it we won't get to play that much.

I would love to but I don't have much time to do my FM Diary never mind a multiplayer game.

However if no one else can do it at all I may be persuaded otherwise, however if I do it we won't get to play that much.

89768[/snapback]

Alrighty...we'll wait and see if the unnamed individual can host a game on monday, otherwise we might have to resort to your proposition Ricey...

89768[/snapback]

Alrighty...we'll wait and see if the unnamed individual can host a game on monday, otherwise we might have to resort to your proposition Ricey...

89770[/snapback]

A week on Monday.

Not that I'd know or anything :whistle:

Archived