Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

The Weekend Is Here!

Whats everyone up to then?

Tonight i'm taking my girl out to the cinema, followed by a meal, then a trip up town. ;):wave:

Tomorrow should have been going Brighton, couldn't get tickets, so i'm going to listen to it, and go out at night. :smile:

The sunday it's coursework day :ermm:

Nowt much tonight, just making up on some work stuff I should have done this afternoon but fell asleep :rolleyes:

Tomorrow not sure yet and

Sunday watching the mighty Fosse City thrash Countesthorpe :unsure:

Nowt much tonight, just making up on some work stuff I should have done this afternoon but fell asleep  :rolleyes:

Tomorrow not sure yet and

Sunday watching the mighty Fosse City thrash Countesthorpe  :unsure:

89849[/snapback]

Damn right :thumbup::ph34r:

I am sitting on here tonight, getting to bed earlyish.

Tomorrow I am off to Brighton with Monsier Scowy.

On Sunday I am playing for the might Fosse!

hay cobbo , a tip about countesthorpe for you . they got a pair of twins playing for them , a right back and a left back . try and wind them both up a bit as whichever twin u wind up the other will start shouting his mouth off instantly , its good entertainment . get katy chanting at them from the touchline :thumbup:

hay cobbo  , a tip about countesthorpe for you . they got a pair of twins playing for them , a right back and a left back . try and wind them both up a bit as whichever twin u wind up the other will start shouting his mouth off instantly , its good entertainment . get katy chanting at them from the touchline  :thumbup:

89879[/snapback]

Good work Sparks, I will try that ;):D

I'm gonna be dishing it out on Sunday :ph34r:

hay cobbo  , a tip about countesthorpe for you . they got a pair of twins playing for them , a right back and a left back . try and wind them both up a bit as whichever twin u wind up the other will start shouting his mouth off instantly , its good entertainment . get katy chanting at them from the touchline  :thumbup:

89879[/snapback]

Good work Sparks, I will try that ;):D

I'm gonna be dishing it out on Sunday :ph34r:

89881[/snapback]

All this aggression suits you Mr Cobley

all the best to the fosse anyway . we got fc tumar at home

89885[/snapback]

Cheers Sparky, all the best to you lads too (except your cocky little shit number 8 ;):P )

We have Tumar next week, not a bad team when we played them last time, but seem to be slipping. You could probably turn them over ;)

Oooya bugger, go fer it.

We'll be looking to get summit out of them when we play them seeing as their form is so crap.

What has turned H&B's season around anyway? Hit some great form.

Was it the signing of Mr Sparky? :o:P

Played staff footy yesterday then spent the whole night hanging around Melton town center drinking cans of Fosters from the local Threshers. 25 French people have just come over to the school on exchange so we introdcude a few of them to the british teenage culture. Felt sorry for them, they all look like gypsy's and about 2 decades behind us in fasion. 3 of the birds there also had to put up with 15 or so drunken lads try and chat them up in a foreign language to see who could pull first.

Today I've worked all day and earnt 6o notes :D. and tonight I've been in all night. Tomo is sleep and eat day me thinks.

Played staff footy yesterday then spent the whole night hanging around Melton town center drinking cans of Fosters from the local Threshers.  25 French people have just come over to the school on exchange so we introdcude a few of them to the british teenage culture. Felt sorry for them, they all look like gypsy's and about 2 decades behind us in fasion. 3 of the birds there also had to put up with 15 or so drunken lads try and chat them up in a foreign language to see who could pull first.

Today I've worked all day and earnt 6o notes :D. and tonight I've been in all night. Tomo is sleep and eat day me thinks.

90770[/snapback]

You pull any of them mate?

Played staff footy yesterday then spent the whole night hanging around Melton town center drinking cans of Fosters from the local Threshers.

90770[/snapback]

Tut tut, typical Chav. :P;)

Played staff footy yesterday then spent the whole night hanging around Melton town center drinking cans of Fosters from the local Threshers.

90770[/snapback]

Tut tut, typical Chav. :P;)

90809[/snapback]

Well I would of settled for me normal Friday night out. Pub hoping and then hitting Tubes, but seeing as the French where here we were gonna do something for them but seeing as they look about 11 our choices were limited.

Archived