Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Yahoo pool league fixtures!

It would have been simpler if you lot gave each other msn at the start!

92797[/snapback]

Sharrup you!! ;)

On Sunday I'll be back at Uni, so my computer will be connect practically 24/7, and in my room in my halls, so I'll usually be right near it and know when people come on :thumbup:

It would have been simpler if you lot gave each other msn at the start!

92797[/snapback]

Sharrup you!! ;)

On Sunday I'll be back at Uni, so my computer will be connect practically 24/7, and in my room in my halls, so I'll usually be right near it and know when people come on :thumbup:

92935[/snapback]

You shut up!

What should i do because if i give you lot leaveway now then whats it gonna be like next time its just gonna get out of control?

Ive gave you lot enough time im giving you lot who havent done there games until saturday then im posting next fixtures!

dave_binos 0 - 3 alexikokopops

I got a fair bit of luck, in the first game Dave was snookered on the black, hit it, but it unfortunately bounced of the cushion and into a pocket which wasn't the nominated, the second game Dave was unfortunate on the black again, and I potted my 2 balls left and the black with VERY uncharacteristic good potting, and in the third Dave unfortunately potted the black on his 3rd go.

Bit of luck ;)

Luke mate we all appreciate you setting this wee pool league up but nae need for the tantrums. To be honest ive got a lot more things to worry about like college, footy, applying for jobs etc than to worry about playing internet pool.

92952[/snapback]

Im just saying i put alot of effert into this and it seemed no one was bothering!

Luke mate we all appreciate you setting this wee pool league up but nae need for the tantrums. To be honest ive got a lot more things to worry about like college, footy, applying for jobs etc than to worry about playing internet pool.

92952[/snapback]

Im just saying i put alot of effert into this and it seemed no one was bothering!

92958[/snapback]

It's much appreciated, don't worry, but like Dave said sometimes it's a bit hard to get together, even with MSN.

Although MSN does make it one hell of a lot easier.

aye, we all appreciate it even though we dont say it, me and alex tried for the past few days to play each other but were never on net at the same time.

92963[/snapback]

Kk! As long as you can see where im coming from! Just 1 more match to do now!!

Uggie 1 - 2 Terminator X

After a mistake by Terminator X late on in the first game Uggie capitalised by slotting in the black. After that Uggie was on a roll and TX still had plenty of balls on the table when Uggie potted the black while the white agonisingly rolled into the bottom corner. The final game was a tense affair and you felt that after Uggie's earlier piece of bad luck it just wasn't going to be his day. Terminator wasn't going to waste his chance and he cleared up nicely in the final game.

Archived