Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Post your instrument

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

DSCF0488.jpg

My lovely 50 quid Nevada SG Replica!

Really can't play though, been trying for months solid, and on and off for about 2 years before that... just won't come to me!

Anyway, here's what I'd like to save up and buy:

.session_pro_dd05jpg.jpg

I'd really love to play drums... can't afford a set though and don't have much room to put one

Been playing along with my mate's band a bit, but not much chance to play when I like

Just had to pay £15 for a new set of bass strings to only replace the E string, they should sell them seperate <_<

Now to work out which one is actually the E string in the pack, cos it dont say and theres 2 with the same thickness <_<

Is that like the Wildlife Bar version of the Cadbury's Dairy Milk drummer?

Working his way up to the full bar so to speak

It is indeed. He couldn't look mean enough, bless him.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a table, dhol, dholki, tumbi, champti at home, all I need is a lead singer and my dreams of being in a bhangra band will be fulfilled!!!

me too.

i'm guessing maybe yours looks abit like this:

latest2.jpg

Wouldn't mind a nice electro-acousti guitar my way soon. Really can't face parting with the £350-400 it would take for a nice one though to be quite honest.

On a happier note, delighted I've just learnt this bad boy quite well (in two days!). :D

Don't tab it, if you get a spontaneous idea the first thing to do is record it so you have it there should you forget how it goes.

I've woken up many times with an idea and I just knew I had to get it down.

Record it on what? I only have my phone to record on.

Archived