Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Fez's Song of the Day

I'm going to do a trial run of an idea I had this morning. See how it goes for a week or so.

The idea being that I upload a track every day by different kinds of artists and maybe people can either just review them or in return upload similar songs that you think people who like this track might also like. Hope that makes sense.

06 09 08 - Track 1: Pivot - Montecore

quite a nice song.... a nice beat and bit of synth going on however I kept waiting for vocals to arrive and they never did, when the song probably needed/deserved them for that reason 6/10

07 09 08 - Track 2: Lincoln - Crow Song

I really wanted to do She Will Only Bring You Happiness by Mclusky but I assume that would be a waste for you Jay. What a song.

Our old singer is (our old singer is)...

A sex criminal (a sex criminal)...

ACTUALLY....

I think I prefer the Mclusky one don't forget I am Mr Eclectic AND suffer from Seasonal Affective Eclectic disorder!!

I was originally a punk/hardcore fan before I expanded my taste range!!

The Summer is about Chilled out beats, Hip Hop and so on when it starts to get darker and miserable during the winter the angry guitars come back to the top of the pile in a revolving circle

ACTUALLY....

I think I prefer the Mclusky one don't forget I am Mr Eclectic AND suffer from Seasonal Affective Eclectic disorder!!

I was originally a punk/hardcore fan before I expanded my taste range!!

The Summer is about Chilled out beats, Hip Hop and so on when it starts to get darker and miserable during the winter the angry guitars come back to the top of the pile in a revolving circle

lol No mate I meant I thought you'd already know it very well!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived