Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rich Fox

Spare season ticket for sale. £150.00 sk2

One spare season ticket avalable in the kop SK2 row m excellent seat for more details call len on ... this is an adult season ticket.

putting your mobile number on the internet is a bad idea mate, better off getting people to pm you

Im selling it for my uncle he insisted on putting his mobile number on so its up to him.

Just pm me they have taken his number off probably sensible, I would have thought it was a bargain for someone it is genuine.

Just pm me they have taken his number off probably sensible, I would have thought it was a bargain for someone it is genuine.

I removed the phone number - you don't know who looks through these threads.....

Cant believe this hasnt sold on here were top of the league and have 19 home games left that works out at £7.89 per ticket if you go to all the remaining home games plus the seat is one of the best in the middle of the kop.

Archived