Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Player Ratings

Hi everyone, I've had an idea. How about everyone on here who went to the game on Saturday gives me their average ratings for all of our players, I'll keep a record of it and the player with the best average at the end of the season wins the player of the season, and I'll also announce the TB player of the match after each match as well. Only players who have played over 15 minutes in the game should qualify for a rating. This is running on here and on Talking Balls, if you have already stated your ratings on Talking Balls, please do not do so again. I'll get the ball rolling (you can use .5 of ratings if you like):

Walker 8

Makin 7

Stewart 4

Dabizas 9

Heath 9

Scowcroft 7

Wilcox 6

Nalis 8

Williams 7.5

Connolly 9

Dublin 5

Hi people, thank you for the excellent response on this. 24 people so far have given their ratings from this and another board. If we can get as many as we can before 10pm that would be great.

OK everyone, thanks for voting, we got 27 votes in all over the end. Not a bad response at all in a day. I'll be doing the same after the Derby match. Here are the results:

Man of the match: David Connolly (8.48)

Flop of the match: Dion Dublin (4.54)

Best defender: Nikos Dabizas (7.74)

Best midfielder: Lilian Nalis (7.07)

Best attacker: David Connolly (8.48)

Harshest voter: Semper Eadem (6.09 overall)

Most generous voter: gagandeep (7.36 overall)

Heres the lowdown:

1 - David Connolly - 8.48

2 - Ian Walker - 7.85

3 - Nikos Dabizas - 7.74

4 - Matt Heath - 7.41

5 - Chris Makin - 7.22

6 - Lilian Nalis - 7.07

7 - Gareth Williams - 7.04

8 - James Scowcroft - 6.81

9 - Jason Wilcox - 5.15

10 - Jordan Stewart - 4.85

11 - Dion Dublin - 4.54

Connolly a comfortable winner this weekend thanks to his giving the West Ham defence one hell of a run around. Dublin and Stewart was a close run thing, but it seems like a lot of people were disappointed with Dion and he is this weekend's flop.

OK everyone, thanks for voting, we got 27 votes in all over the end. Not a bad response at all in a day. I'll be doing the same after the Derby match. Here are the results:

Man of the match: David Connolly (8.48)

Flop of the match: Dion Dublin (4.54)

Best defender: Nikos Dabizas (7.74)

Best midfielder: Lilian Nalis (7.07)

Best attacker: David Connolly (8.48)

Harshest voter: Semper Eadem (6.09 overall)

Most generous voter: gagandeep (7.36 overall)

Heres the lowdown:

1 - David Connolly - 8.48

2 - Ian Walker - 7.85

3 - Nikos Dabizas - 7.74

4 - Matt Heath - 7.41

5 - Chris Makin - 7.22

6 - Lilian Nalis - 7.07

7 - Gareth Williams - 7.04

8 - James Scowcroft - 6.81

9 - Jason Wilcox - 5.15

10 - Jordan Stewart - 4.85

11 - Dion Dublin - 4.54

Connolly a comfortable winner this weekend thanks to his giving the West Ham defence one hell of a run around. Dublin and Stewart was a close run thing, but it seems like a lot of people were disappointed with Dion and he is this weekend's flop.

maybe i'll have to be a bit harsher for derby :rolleyes:

Archived