Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Organized Confusion...

Some of the things you cover are very serious issues, and should not be treated lightly or with a 'know it all' attitude. To come up with so much material suggests to me that you haven't taken enough time and care over it.

Have you stopped to think how these poems and pictures may affect people? It all seems a bit flippant and trivial to me.

Some of the things you cover are very serious issues, and should not be treated lightly or with a 'know it all' attitude. To come up with so much material suggests to me that you haven't taken enough time and care over it.

Have you stopped to think how these poems and pictures may affect people? It all seems a bit flippant and trivial to me.

99441[/snapback]

Firstly the 'serious' issues I have dealt with I don't know it all about them and I don't pretend to do so, however believe me I know enough about them to be allowed the right to write my own personal experiences.

The poems and lyrics I have written over the last year weren't created to sensational or to act as a cry of 'look at me!', they were written about things I have been through and I just wanted to write down my experiences of them (orginally I never showed anyone any of them but after a few people read them they praised me, which back then gave me much needed confidence).

My creations are my own personal views, thoughts and experiences, like most lyrics are to most songs to their respected writers.

I've just had a look Ricey, and you've done a top job there.

Some well written lyrics, which is not a surprise given some of the material you have posted previously.

The layout and presentation of the site is excellent.

Well done Ricey. :)

I've just had a look Ricey, and you've done a top job there.

Some well written lyrics, which is not a surprise given some of the material you have posted previously.

The layout and presentation of the site is excellent.

Well done Ricey.  :)

99520[/snapback]

Thank you very much :)

I think the hammering of Ricey is a little unfair, its a well laid out site and hes put a lot of time and effort into something he quite clearly feels strongly about, it may not be to everyones tastes but heres a tip - dont read it! :)

I think the hammering of Ricey is a little unfair, its a well laid out site and hes put a lot of time and effort into something he quite clearly feels strongly about, it may not be to everyones tastes but heres a tip - dont read it!  :)

99543[/snapback]

Exactly.

Well done Ricey, and good luck with it!

Archived