Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Organized Confusion...

My new website Organized Confusion is now open for business.

The website is a collection of creativity (mostly by me at the moment). It has lyrics, poems, graphics, art etc on it about many different subjects. The aim of the site is to build a large collection of varying creations by people.

If you have any creations you wish to be added to the site please post them on the websites forums, I want to build up a big collection of creations by many people so if you have created something that you want to share please post it :)

Looks pretty decent! Shame i cant draw! :(

93723[/snapback]

Can you write? Two things Organised is so much better with an "S". :huh::unsure::rolleyes: Another thing, the website contains a link to the CardboardFox. :huh::unsure::rolleyes:

93723[/snapback]

Can you write? Two things Organised is so much better with an "S". :huh::unsure::rolleyes: Another thing, the website contains a link to the CardboardFox. :huh::unsure::rolleyes:

93726[/snapback]

Yea man innit!!!! Anyway you've got a couple of broken links on their mate, you might want to check them out!

93723[/snapback]

93726[/snapback]

Organized is a deliberate spelling mistake, besides organisedconfusion.co.uk was already taken ;)

What is wrong to linking to CardboardFox?

93723[/snapback]

93726[/snapback]

Organized is a deliberate spelling mistake, besides organisedconfusion.co.uk was already taken ;)

What is wrong to linking to CardboardFox?

93734[/snapback]

I had a look on there a couple of days ago (the last time I went there), and there were three people. This and another forum had 80-120 between them. The three people were you, Dan and me(as a guest). :huh::unsure::rolleyes:

I had a look on there a couple of days ago (the last time I went there), and there were three people. This and another forum had 80-120 between them. The three people were you, Dan and me(as a guest). :huh:  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

93747[/snapback]

More the reason to put a link on my site then.

Ricey, I have a lot of respect for people who publibly display their emotions and conquer fear of social ridicule. Whatever the relative success of the website is I think you can be very proud of yourself.

93750[/snapback]

I broadly agree with that. :thumbup:;) However there other forms of creativity that do not necessarily require emotional input. :D:thumbup:;)

Ricey, I have a lot of respect for people who publibly display their emotions and conquer fear of social ridicule. Whatever the relative success of the website is I think you can be very proud of yourself.

93750[/snapback]

Thank you very much Trev :)

People need to express their emotions more, there is too much fakeness in the world at the moment. It seems a lot of people want to be 'cool' rather than being individual and express their own emotions and feelings.

Looks good, lyrics are good to read, i remember your lyrics thread at the other site but never made it here :(

Shame about the forums though. Go yourself Ricey, Daniel co Admin, he'll have a hold on you that one :doh:

Looks good, lyrics are good to read, i remember your lyrics thread at the other site but never made it here  :( 

Shame about the forums though. Go yourself Ricey, Daniel co Admin, he'll have a hold on you that one :doh:

93778[/snapback]

Thanks, I did post my lyrics on this site for awhile but nobody seemed interested.

Daniel is only a moderator on the forums, I'm the only admin.

If you have any of your lyrics you want me to post on my site, post them on the forums or email and I will add them as your lyrics are excellent.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest freund
lol thats one of the most embarassingly bad things I've ever seen

99166[/snapback]

Explain?

99173[/snapback]

oh no, don't get me wrong, i like the way you're taking the piss out of the whole emo fag 'i hate anything thats more popular than me' culture, so i meant its like bad in a good way

99166[/snapback]

Explain?

99173[/snapback]

oh no, don't get me wrong, i like the way you're taking the piss out of the whole emo fag 'i hate anything thats more popular than me' culture, so i meant its like bad in a good way

99176[/snapback]

That's right I hate anything that's more popular than me, I should hate you then really <_<

I bet you are one of those people that shivers at even the thought o being true to yourself and opening up even in the slightest.

Guest freund

99166[/snapback]

Explain?

99173[/snapback]

99176[/snapback]

That's right I hate anything that's more popular than me, I should hate you then really <_<

I bet you are one of those people that shivers at even the thought o being true to yourself and opening up even in the slightest.

99177[/snapback]

sorry dude, i thought i was paying you a compliment, i assume your site is a piss take, isnt it?

Archived