Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Organized Confusion...

sorry dude, i thought i was paying you a compliment, i assume your site is a piss take, isnt it?

99179[/snapback]

I really see no reason how it could be a piss take, why would I spend all that time on a piss take.

Guest freund
sorry dude, i thought i was paying you a compliment, i assume your site is a piss take, isnt it?

99179[/snapback]

I really see no reason how it could be a piss take, why would I spend all that time on a piss take.

99210[/snapback]

well it made me piss myself for a good few minutes

well it made me piss myself for a good few minutes

99212[/snapback]

Good for you.

Stop digging.

99214[/snapback]

If he enjoys making what he likes then he should be happy! If you didn't really like it and thought it was shite, there was no need to slag it off ;)

Guest freund

That's right I hate anything that's more popular than me, I should hate you then really <_<

I bet you are one of those people that shivers at even the thought o being true to yourself and opening up even in the slightest.

99177[/snapback]

what the hell does that even mean? you're so far up your own irony i doubt even you know

That's right I hate anything that's more popular than me, I should hate you then really <_<

I bet you are one of those people that shivers at even the thought o being true to yourself and opening up even in the slightest.

99177[/snapback]

what the hell does that even mean? you're so far up your own irony i doubt even you know

99216[/snapback]

Your pathetic.

You obviously can't judge irony very well, you have just proved that.

Guest freund
maybe you should write a poem about it ;)

99220[/snapback]

Maybe you should shut your bullshit spewing mouth.

99225[/snapback]

chill your beans mate, i sent you a pm, you could have just answered there and deleted my posts, but you've shown yourself to be true yellow

our beans mate, i sent you a pm, you could have just answered there and deleted my posts, but you've shown yourself to be true yellow

99228[/snapback]

I replied to your apology in the thread and I can't delete your posts I'm not a mod.

Guest freund
our beans mate, i sent you a pm, you could have just answered there and deleted my posts, but you've shown yourself to be true yellow

99228[/snapback]

I replied to your apology in the thread and I can't delete your posts I'm not a mod.

99230[/snapback]

ok ricey, but I still think your site is embarassing, too bad you spent so much effort on it.

99228[/snapback]

99230[/snapback]

ok ricey, but I still think your site is embarassing, too bad you spent so much effort on it.

99235[/snapback]

Everyone has there own opinion, however there was no need to go about expressing yours the way you did.

End of it now.

Not really my thing to be honest, but still a well made site.

I like the bit where you can put the curser over the 'Welcome to my organized confusion' and it changes! :thumbup:

And I like the logo.....

Not really my thing to be honest, but still a well made site.

I like the bit where you can put the curser over the 'Welcome to my organized confusion' and it changes!  :thumbup:

And I like the logo.....

99246[/snapback]

Thank you :)

I realise it's not everyones cup of tea but at least some people can see the hard wotk that has gone into it.

Archived