Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

*Updated Table*

Sorry for the lack of updates recently...been really busy.

Here's the latest table:

table1a.gif

Wellman is on a roll! He extends his lead at the top and it looks like nothing can stop him. Scowy falls to a disappointing 4th and his title challenge could be over.

At the other end there are a couple of new additions to the table - Sam, L1Boy, dynamite_foxes, and Knighton Matt.

Oh, I should mention that I haven't docked Steven or Bedford Fox any points - their predictions for the Wolves game were void.

Bottom at Christmas up to 22nd now  :banana:

I think I might start betting on what score I predict, if Leicester are gonna lose I might as well make some money out of it! :unsure::thumbup:

93859[/snapback]

That's what Dan did yesterday ;)

Bottom at Christmas up to 22nd now  :banana:

I think I might start betting on what score I predict, if Leicester are gonna lose I might as well make some money out of it! :unsure::thumbup:

93859[/snapback]

That's what Dan did yesterday ;)

93863[/snapback]

Don't blame him, it'll be a horrible feeling betting against your own team but why put money on them winning when they look like drawing or losing? If your gonna feel horrible watching them lose or draw you might aswell make some money for yourself at the same time! I might start on Tuesday :(

Archived