Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Lee Hughes

Guest Daniel

Excatly, some thick twats dont get the point though, and forums are for opinions so i wish people would realise that.

Yea all BM was pointing out is that he feels sorry for him because he is a great footballer and he done something stupid and has lost it all.

Needs to be looked at in context.

If you're Lee Hughes you'll be feeling pretty sick to the stomach I would think.

BM, you're right. He probably didn't set out to kill anyone that night, but he had a series of choices to make and he made the wrong ones. He chose to drive when he'd had a drink. He chose to drive recklessly. He chose to run away when he saw what he had done.

His victims had no choice in the matter at all.

Lee Hughes' life has been ruined by Lee Hughes.

The victim's lives have been ruined by Lee Hughes.

He deserves his sentence and the victims and their families deserve whatever sense of justice they can muster from this outcome.

Excatly, some thick twats dont get the point though, and forums are for opinions so i wish people would realise that.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. However, to refer to others with different opinions to yourself as "thick twats" somewhat devalues your opinion.

I do understand your point, I just don't agree with it.

QUOTE (BlueMistress @ Aug 9 2004, 05:17 PM)

Yes he deserves his punishment and id ban him for driving for good.

But if he gets 6 years i think its alot.

He can do it again if they ban him for life.

HE should be sent down for life killing some one who hasnt done anythink

Guest Guest
Yea all BM was pointing out is that he feels sorry for him because he is a great footballer and he done something stupid and has lost it all.

Needs to be looked at in context.

If you're Lee Hughes you'll be feeling pretty sick to the stomach I would think.

BM, you're right. He probably didn't set out to kill anyone that night, but he had a series of choices to make and he made the wrong ones. He chose to drive when he'd had a drink. He chose to drive recklessly. He chose to run away when he saw what he had done.

His victims had no choice in the matter at all.

Lee Hughes' life has been ruined by Lee Hughes.

The victim's lives have been ruined by Lee Hughes.

He deserves his sentence and the victims and their families deserve whatever sense of justice they can muster from this outcome.

Possibly one of the best posts i've ever read.

Guest Guest

Hughes is a 28 year old adult supposably who has completely ruined a family's life but has to serve about 3-4 years inside. The whole idea of any sympathy for him is a joke as he killed someone because of his own stupidity. If this was a case of man slaughter which if should be in my opinion because thats what he did he would be getting longer inside where hopefully he will get his come-uppance.

How would you feel if your dad died in these circumstances and your grandad was left nigh on crippled from the same instance?

My cousin goes to Uni in Birmingham and few months before this incident he met Lee Hughes in a bar, he was totally off his head and brought my cousin some champagne. Hughes was a apparently very big headed and arrogant, he is also meant to be out often on the piss.

He deserves 6 years, simple as that. He has killed a grandfather by driving recklessly at high speeds while drunk, then runs away from the scene when he has the accident. Idiot.

QUOTE (BlueMistress @ Aug 9 2004, 05:17 PM)

Yes he deserves his punishment and id ban him for driving for good.

But if he gets 6 years i think its alot.

He can do it again if they ban him for life. 

HE should be sent down for life killing some one who hasnt done anythink

This is annoying me now all you are trying to get at BM because he said he feels for Lee Hughes, I do too. He was a great footballer and he has lost it all. I know he was a piss head and thats his fault. He deserves evrything he gets. But BM was pointing that he feels for him because of everything he threw away.

I do not feel for him, he should get that sentence he is a bloke who flashes his money around and he should pay for his mistake of running away and driving recklessly

End of

You still dont get the point do you? He was a great footballer. End of.

Guest Guest

i dont care who you support, but you have to think for him. All the years off getting to be who he is/was, (pro football player) his life has basically been thrown away. A very sad day not only for him and West Brom but english football itself.

A Great Footballer !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A comedian surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea he was. Scoring 31 goals in the First division is great. He is a naturally born football. Your the only comedian Carlo, if you dont think he was a great fottballer you know nothing. Comedian!! :w00t:

i dont care who you support, but you have to think for him. All the years off getting to be who he is/was, (pro football player) his life has basically been thrown away. A very sad day not only for him and West Brom but english football itself.

Exactly well said Foxes4eva. Someone who knows what thye are on about. Yes he is a nob of the pitch but on the pitch he was great.

Your'e having a laugh surely?

It is a sad day for English Football. Sad because yet another millionaire average footballer with a huge ego has bought shame on the game

A one season wonder in Div 1 when he moved to the Prem he did jack

Don't tell me another of your footballing greats is David Oldfield

I think you use the word great in a totally different context to me!!!!!!!!!

It is a sad day for English Football. Sad because yet another millionaire average footballer with a huge ego has bought shame on the game

Any pro who can score 31 goals in a season is a loss to the game. I wonder if you would be like this if it was a Leicester player? Why didnt you get on the backs of the Leicester players when they alledgely raped the germans. I know its not true but its the just the way you jump on his back and say he werent a good footballer. If it was Izzet who done it, you would be saying it is a loss.

Any pro who can score 31 goals in a season is a loss to the game. I wonder if you would be like this if it was a Leicester player? Why didnt you get on the backs of the Leicester players when they alledgely raped the germans. I know its not true but its the just the way you jump on his back and say he werent a good footballer. If it was Izzet who done it, you would be saying it is a loss.

exactly

A one season wonder in Div 1 when he moved to the Prem he did jack

Don't tell me another of your footballing greats is  David Oldfield

I think you use the word great in a totally different context to me!!!!!!!!!

31 goals then 21 goals then 14 goals still aint bad. He hardly played in the premiership because he was at cov for a while.

Archived