Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Lee Hughes

Not only are you a comedian you are also a mindreader it seems !!!!!!!!!

What you chatting about. Are you a nob all your life? You have changed topic because we proved he was a great footballer with the goals he scored.

i dont care who you support, but you have to think for him. All the years off getting to be who he is/was, (pro football player) his life has basically been thrown away. A very sad day not only for him and West Brom but english football itself.

Your'e having a laugh surely?

It is a sad day for English Football. Sad because yet another millionaire average footballer with a huge ego has bought shame on the game

Any pro who can score 31 goals in a season is a loss to the game. I wonder if you would be like this if it was a Leicester player? Why didnt you get on the backs of the Leicester players when they alledgely raped the germans. I know its not true but its the just the way you jump on his back and say he werent a good footballer. If it was Izzet who done it, you would be saying it is a loss.

I can't believe you are comparing a convicted man with innocent men. Had it been a Leicester player I would have the same attitude.

Obviously it would be a loss, as Hughes will be a loss to WBA. If it had of been Izzet I would have been gutted, but that is different to having sympathy.

Yesterday was a sad day for Lee Hughes, but it was self inflicted and de dosen't deserve your misguided understanding.

i dont care who you support, but you have to think for him. All the years off getting to be who he is/was, (pro football player) his life has basically been thrown away. A very sad day not only for him and West Brom but english football itself.

Your'e having a laugh surely?

It is a sad day for English Football. Sad because yet another millionaire average footballer with a huge ego has bought shame on the game

Any pro who can score 31 goals in a season is a loss to the game. I wonder if you would be like this if it was a Leicester player? Why didnt you get on the backs of the Leicester players when they alledgely raped the germans. I know its not true but its the just the way you jump on his back and say he werent a good footballer. If it was Izzet who done it, you would be saying it is a loss.

I can't believe you are comparing a convicted man with innocent men. Had it been a Leicester player I would have the same attitude.

Obviously it would be a loss, as Hughes will be a loss to WBA. If it had of been Izzet I would have been gutted, but that is different to having sympathy.

Yesterday was a sad day for Lee Hughes, but it was self inflicted and de dosen't deserve your misguided understanding.

I only done that because it is to get some people to realise that I feel he should be sent down for what he done. He deserves it. But to prove that he is a loss. I quite like West Brom because my mate supports them. My mate is gutted, he said he is a living legend on the pitch but a total arsehole of it.

Its a sad day when jokers like you ****** think that 6 years is too much for a man who got pissed, then drove, then drove 'like a madman' crashed into a car whilst being on the wrong side of the road and then legged it while someone was dying in the other car to try and escape the trouble.

No he didn't aim to kill anyone, but then that doesn't mean what he did was ok. IMO he should have been charged with manslaughter and sentenced to longer in prison. He'd have a lot more sympathy if he didn't leg it and hide for 32 hours so he wouldn't be pissed, and then blame the brakes on the car in court.

As for being a sad day for English Football (WTF!), its a sad day for the family of the man who died and the man who has been left in a wheelchair by the actions of pissed up willy puller who didn't care about anyone else that night.

IMO you have to answer to your actions.

Totally agree Northampton Fox it's like banging your head on a brick wall with some people on here!!!!!!

Yea. I know what you mean because you never give in. Your a total nob. You dont read what i am saying about him being a good footballer which he was. Just because he scored his goals in the First Division makes you feel like he is shit. If Connolly scores 31 this season which he won't then i hope you aren't going to say he is a great footballer because tahts what you ju7st said about Hughes.

His life has been thrown away!!!??? What about the guy who no longer has a life and his family that no longer have a husband or a father.

I didnt see too many non leicester fans feeling sorry for our players when they were ACCUSED of rape, this guy ACTUALLY kills someone and we are supposed to feel sorry for him!!

Maybe we should feel sorry for Fred West.... if only he hadnt killed all those people. He'll be a loss to the building trade.

Dunc Wrote

Its a sad day when jokers like you ****** think that 6 years is too much for a man who got pissed, then drove, then drove 'like a madman' crashed into a car whilst being on the wrong side of the road and then legged it while someone was dying in the other car to try and escape the trouble.

No he didn't aim to kill anyone, but then that doesn't mean what he did was ok. IMO he should have been charged with manslaughter and sentenced to longer in prison. He'd have a lot more sympathy if he didn't leg it and hide for 32 hours so he wouldn't be pissed, and then blame the brakes on the car in court.

As for being a sad day for English Football (WTF!), its a sad day for the family of the man who died and the man who has been left in a wheelchair by the actions of pissed up willy puller who didn't care about anyone else that night.

Exactly Right Dunc

No he didn't aim to kill anyone, but then that doesn't mean what he did was ok.  IMO he should have been charged with manslaughter and sentenced to longer in prison.  He'd have a lot more sympathy if he didn't leg it and hide for 32 hours so he wouldn't be pissed, and then blame the brakes on the car in court.

We aint said its to much. We said he should get longer. Get your facts right mate before you start posting crap. We are on about the loss of a talented footballer, because he is a nob he has lost everything. I think most people will agree with that.

In that case I'll drop the 1st paragraph for you (and BM did say it was too long if you read back).

as for the rest:

(lee hughes is) A man who got pissed, then drove, then drove 'like a madman' crashed into a car whilst being on the wrong side of the road and then legged it while someone was dying in the other car to try and escape the trouble.

As for being a sad day (or loss) for English Football (WTF!), its a sad day for the family of the man who died and the man who has been left in a wheelchair by the actions of pissed up willy puller who didn't care about anyone else that night.

We aint said its to much. We said he should get longer. Get your facts right mate before you start posting crap. We are on about the loss of a talented footballer, because he is a nob he has lost everything. I think most people will agree with that.

Thats that then. All agreed Lee Hughes is a nob

Once again for the young ones Lee Hughes is not a great footballer arse-wipe!!!!!!

Okay then. You go and score 31 goals in the division. I am giving up now because some people are to thik to see where i am coming from. i.e carlos.

Okay then. You go and score 31 goals in the division. I am giving up now because some people are to thik to see where i am coming from. i.e carlos.

THICK IS SPELT THICK YOU NOB

Learn how to quote you imbred. Your big and hard pointing out a mistype. Try again Carlos.

You can't prove Lee Hughes was a great player because 'great' is a subjective description.

The dictionary describes great as: 1) large, big 2) important 3) Pre-eminent, distinguished 4) excellent.

well, 1) he wasn't large or big 2) He wasn't important 3) he wasn't pre-eminent 4) he didn't excel at any level other than Division 1.

So in summary, you could give an opinion he was a great 1ST DIVISION player but not a great player.

I know I shouldn't bite and do this petty squabbling but you make it so easy.

A Great Footballer !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A comedian surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea he was. Scoring 31 goals in the First division is great. He is a naturally born football. Your the only comedian Carlo, if you dont think he was a great fottballer you know nothing. Comedian!! :w00t:

Yeah Benji scored 20 odd goals on Div 3 he is not great

he is not great and will be rememberred for this rather than his football, e.g- George Best, absloulutely fantastic, remebered for his football more that his drinking but also for his drinking

Lee Hughes- one decent season, okayish rest of the time he was average, not great not a sad for football a sad day for the guy who he killed family

NOT GREAT. End of

Learn how to quote you imbred. Your big and hard pointing out a mistype. Try again Carlos.

Learn how to quote you imbred. You're big and hard pointing out a mistype. Try again Carlos.

Spot the other mistakes.

Thats that then. All agreed Lee Hughes is a nob

all agreed thewn True Blue is the only one here who thinks lee hughes ia great

that is not even funny

Archived