Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

Cars

WHAT CAR DOES LEVEIN DRIVE???

AND WHAT ARE THE TOP THREE CAR MANUFACTURERS AROUND WUD PEOPLE SAY, HAS IN BEST SELLERS?

I'D SAY:

1)FORD

2)PEUGEOT

3)VAUXHALL

94219[/snapback]

1) Would you speak ENGLISH please?

2) I don't know or care what car Levein drives

3) HIT THE CAPS LOCK KEY PLEASE!!

AND WHAT ARE THE TOP THREE CAR MANUFACTURERS AROUND WUD PEOPLE SAY, HAS IN BEST SELLERS?

I'D SAY:

1)FORD

2)PEUGEOT

3)VAUXHALL

94219[/snapback]

94225[/snapback]

I know dog_4 is loud, but give them a break, he had only a few posts and so is coming to terms with things. :rolleyes: As to his English, we have to put with many styles on here. :rolleyes: There will be someone to who will be interested in what Levein drives. :thumbup:;)

I'D SAY:

1)FORD

2)PEUGEOT

3)VAUXHALL

94219[/snapback]

94225[/snapback]

I know dog_4 is loud, but give them a break, he had only a few posts and so is coming to terms with things. :rolleyes: As to his English, we have to put with many styles on here. :rolleyes: There will be someone to who will be interested in what Levein drives. :thumbup:;)

94228[/snapback]

Yes, I had a hissy fit there, but I still don't understand his English <_<

good to know what wheels the gaffer has. cause then we have an idea of how much he is gettin paid

94233[/snapback]

Not necessarily... If he doesn't give a damn about cars, and just wants an economic car and spend his money otherwise, then it won't tell you that much about his wage.

I'D SAY:

1)FORD

2)PEUGEOT

3)VAUXHALL

94219[/snapback]

94225[/snapback]

94228[/snapback]

Yes, I had a hissy fit there, but I still don't understand his English <_<

94234[/snapback]

It's ok. :D:thumbup:;)

good to know what wheels the gaffer has. cause then we have an idea of how much he is gettin paid

94233[/snapback]

You would have thought that CL would have negotiated a car as part of his "package". :thumbup:;)

ah ok astra's are rubbish, why is everyone buying the new focus. its dull and the reminds me of a kia rio. why do ford sell so many cars?? they all look the same and are a wee bit boxey looking

94244[/snapback]

I think it is because GM and Ford design cars to have the broadest appeal and end up having no appeal. :thumbup:;)

no but me dad has, he had seven of them. reckons his peugeot is better and also fords depriciate quick now in price. such has the mondeo. brand new 15k, one year later £7k. fiesta's, ka and the rest are the same. peugeots and volswagons are just has good and keep there value much better

no but me dad has, he had seven of them. reckons his peugeot is better and also fords depriciate quick now in price. such has the mondeo. brand new 15k, one year later £7k. fiesta's, ka  and the rest are the same. peugeots and volswagons are just has good and keep there value much better

94258[/snapback]

in that case he is the first person i have known to complain about them. They cant have been that bad of he has had fecking 7 of them.

They are quality automobiles mine is 14 years old and passed its last MOT with not one fault. She is beautiful

car.jpg

he had seven of them because he was in dept so he went for cheap motors. now he has a lot more money he goes for deasent new cars which don't loose to much. which is why he aint bothered buying a ford

he had seven of them because he was in dept so he went for cheap motors. now he has a lot more money he goes for deasent new cars which don't loose to much. which is why he aint bothered buying a ford

94261[/snapback]

do you know anything? are you old enough to drive?

i wish ford wud do a rover and bugger off.

94253[/snapback]

I'm sure the people who will find out today that they no longer have a job will think the same.

As will people who longer have a warranty for their cars. :mad:

Archived