Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Close shave!

Your right luke!!! I aint slagging u off!! Im sticking up 4 u

95924[/snapback]

No one was picking on Luke :S

95929[/snapback]

Shame. :(;)

95936[/snapback]

You love him really.....

But Lisa you are female, therefore plan your journey, don't wear big clod hopping trainers (Like our luke does!) and you don't eat several bowls of chips 3 hours before making that journey!

95792[/snapback]

There skater shoes! I dont give a frig what anyone else thinks about the way i dress! Just because i dress diferent to most people dosent mean its wrong to dress the way i am! Shocked this discrimination came from kerry of all people!

95873[/snapback]

I'm shocked you took it that way Luke!!!!!!!

Big Clod Hopping Trainers is merely a description.

95880[/snapback]

Its still taking the piss out of what i wear! I should be able to wear what i want without pisstake comments like that being thrown at me! :(

95885[/snapback]

your shoes were pointed out to me last night luke, and i thought they were/are smashing

There skater shoes! I dont give a frig what anyone else thinks about the way i dress! Just because i dress diferent to most people dosent mean its wrong to dress the way i am! Shocked this discrimination came from kerry of all people!

95960[/snapback]

By wearing Skater shoes? Very normal from what i've seen, i suppose they must look out of place in Chav1 though :rolleyes:

Archived