Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Close shave!

Ok game finished at around 9:40! Me and scowy had till 10:10 to get on the bus or we would of had to wait like an extra hour! We started walking then realised how far away it was!

So we started to jog the whole way!

As we were runing down the streets of leicester it seemed that time was not on our side!

We turned the corner of gravel street with the station in our sites with a bus leaving!

We had missed it!

We then realised that was not our bus and legged it into the station to see our bus there loading its last passengers! We had just made it!

Just looked it up on a road map! Its 2 miles! 2 miles in around 25 mins!

Was #### knackered afterwards! And on the way back on the bus who did we see!

Our fans leg end BURNEY! Had to listen to him mutter all the way back to mountsorrel! <_<

We left the stadium just after 9:45, arrived at the Bus Station for 10:05, so just under 20 minutes.  ;)  :P

95690[/snapback]

But the bus was due to leave at 10:10 and was already loading the last passengers. :unsure:

We left the stadium just after 9:45, arrived at the Bus Station for 10:05, so just under 20 minutes.  ;)  :P

95690[/snapback]

But the bus was due to leave at 10:10 and was already loading the last passengers. :unsure:

95691[/snapback]

Luke is a bit of an exaggerator...

The bus departed about five minutes after boarding. ;)

95690[/snapback]

95691[/snapback]

Luke is a bit of an exaggerator...

The bus departed about five minutes after boarding. ;)

95694[/snapback]

good job all those chips didn't cause you to do a 'paula radcliffe' on your marathon treck

Bloody hell, I used to have to make that bus all the time, before leaving home!! I've never had to run for it, and comfortably made it each time!

But Lisa you are female, therefore plan your journey, don't wear big clod hopping trainers (Like our luke does!) and you don't eat several bowls of chips 3 hours before making that journey!

95792[/snapback]

Good point well made my birthday party compatriot. :)

But Lisa you are female, therefore plan your journey, don't wear big clod hopping trainers (Like our luke does!) and you don't eat several bowls of chips 3 hours before making that journey!

95792[/snapback]

Good point well made my birthday party compatriot. :)

95793[/snapback]

This is very true.

95792[/snapback]

There skater shoes! I dont give a frig what anyone else thinks about the way i dress! Just because i dress diferent to most people dosent mean its wrong to dress the way i am! Shocked this discrimination came from kerry of all people!

95792[/snapback]

There skater shoes! I dont give a frig what anyone else thinks about the way i dress! Just because i dress diferent to most people dosent mean its wrong to dress the way i am! Shocked this discrimination came from kerry of all people!

95873[/snapback]

I'm shocked you took it that way Luke!!!!!!!

Big Clod Hopping Trainers is merely a description.

95792[/snapback]

95873[/snapback]

95880[/snapback]

Its still taking the piss out of what i wear! I should be able to wear what i want without pisstake comments like that being thrown at me! :(

95792[/snapback]

95873[/snapback]

95880[/snapback]

Its still taking the piss out of what i wear! I should be able to wear what i want without pisstake comments like that being thrown at me! :(

95885[/snapback]

If I said petite, delicate footwear that would be a trade description violation!!!!!

Archived