Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BoneDog

How to get Youtube links on?

How do I get the youtube square box thing up? I've clicked on the add youtube thing but I just get an empty space on my post or a line with the web address on. I want the square box with the video in. Please help!

You're nearly there. :D You need to have copied JUST the video ID from the web address bar while watching the youtube vid (it usually comes after an = symbol and consists of capital/lower case letters and random numbers, eg, G6Y-HynMHRg).

When writing your post on FT click on the arrow next to 'Insert special item' and choose Insert: YouTube. Simply paste the video ID into the box and it will automatically add it into your message ready to playback direct from.

Like this...

Any probs still, shout. :D

Does anyone know why the name under my picture of Joachim changes? It used to say Ian Marshall for some reason and now it says Steve Claridge. It not botherin me, just wonderin thats all

It will continue to go through a number of Leicester's favourites as your post count increases, when you've reached a 1000 you can put whatever you want there.

Archived