Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Mattock, Wolves and Davies

May have been mentioned before, but heard that Mattock was off to Wolves for £2.5 million with Mark Davies part of the deal, considering some of the valuations that I've heard about Davies, ranging from £1-3 million, personally I would take that! Any thoughts?

Yeah I'd take that straight away.

Got great left backs in Powell and Berner, that's a good price with a player whom I think has more ability than Mattock anyway.

True I don't think too much of Mattock nowadays, we've done well enough without him and if need be, am sure we can find a capable replacement at left back in the future.

no its nothing against you personally, its just strange how the mods work sometimes?

It was only posted a few minutes ago, none of them have probably seen it yet. If they think it's bollocks, they'll probably close it. It's not exactly strange to be fair.

It was only posted a few minutes ago, none of them have probably seen it yet. If they think it's bollocks, they'll probably close it. It's not exactly strange to be fair.

fair point its just sometimes when people post these topics, "ive heard from a friend" they usually get bombarded by people (not saying its happened in this case) and it gets deleted sometimes and sometimes it doesnt. why i dont know, because sometimes some of them are correct, where as i understand other a re bollox. but the purpose of a rumour is that nothing is stonewall and being a forum, surely they are up for discussion?! alls im saying..

Archived