Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
footballno7

Fryatt on next year's kit and his new contract

Leicester fans may have heard that the club are going without a shirt sponsor next season in honour of the 125th anniversary. I think it´s a great idea and a nice way to pay back the support of the fans. I think the club have a few options they´re going to offer. For me I´d quite like to see us play in an old-fashioned shirt. Like the one Man United wore against Man City last year to commemorate the anniversary of the Munich air disaster. Maybe I´ll give the chairman a ring and suggest it!

Good read, seems very positive and Nigel seems to have a lot of respect from the players. I hope he continues his form for the rest of the season and carry on banging them in next year in the championship. I reckon he's thinking if we go up next year he's got a lot to prove which can only be a good thing under this management.

Also glad he likes the plain design.

This was the kit he reffered to :

man-united-munich-kit.jpg

lol @ the comment left

What do you think of the new Shires?

off topic, but i was wondering if that picture in foxyarmy's sig is plans for a real stadium :dunno:

tbh mate im not to sure whose stadium or proposed stadium it is. Ive been searching the web to no avail. I got it from a dutch site. Could well be a dutch club who propose to build it as they do have some very good stadium designers, but in all my time in holland ive never seen waters that blue. It could easily be done as the land is below sea level. It's either that or in Japan. There is a badge on one side which is they key to the answer. If you do find out let us know.

tbh mate im not to sure whose stadium or proposed stadium it is. Ive been searching the web to no avail. I got it from a dutch site. Could well be a dutch club who propose to build it as they do have some very good stadium designers, but in all my time in holland ive never seen waters that blue. It could easily be done as the land is below sea level. It's either that or in Japan. There is a badge on one side which is they key to the answer. If you do find out let us know.

willl do mate, it looks amazing if it is a real stadium proposal. I did a bit of searching ealier when i saw it but i have coursework to do :( and im already spending most my time on here and footy manager haha

willl do mate, it looks amazing if it is a real stadium proposal. I did a bit of searching ealier when i saw it but i have coursework to do :( and im already spending most my time on here and footy manager haha

yeah it is really pissing me off.

footy manager - good on ya. Ive banned myself from the game because I don't get any work done.

The badge in the stadium in foxyarmy's sig looks like FC Zurich to me.

fc_zuerich.jpg

Ahh nice one mate. Did a little homework off that and it seems that pic in my sig was a april fools hoax on zurich fans.

It is actually this stadium in South Korea

2610324433_f739f8dfb3_o.jpg

Ahh nice one mate. Did a little homework off that and it seems that pic in my sig was a april fools hoax on zurich fans.

It is actually this stadium in South Korea

2610324433_f739f8dfb3_o.jpg

o rite haha not as impressive, but still a pretty nice stadium

Archived