Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shrenchel

Best city match you've ever seen?!?

Been trying to dig up the goals from my favourite game ever - purely for the quality of the football.

Its back to 1974 - the FA Cup away at Luton. Brilliant display on a poor surface (as highlighted by ex Leicester player Rodney Fern.

I can't believe a divot fetched rodney down when he was full tilt!

City's best eleven ever, for one game only - beating Sunderland 5 - 2!! privaledged to be there.

Collymore hatrick on his full home debut, the following week Heskey join Liverpool for £11.5m and it pretty much all went downhill from there

Yeah Heskey and Collymore - what a strikeforce!

Was that the Olympic Gallery? I remember the Swindon game where I had to sit up there... I think the tickets were something like £50, but the seats were really well cushioned.

The Palace game we sat near the Royal Box, that was an experience, and the Derby game we were right near the Tunnel... I loved those days.

I'm not too sure, but it could've been, i just remembered they werent the cheap ones but we seemed to be in the roof, and too high up. Before against Swindon we paid for the cheapest seats and we were on orange seats or benches near the front, they were much better. But to be honest as long as u are there it doesnt matter, i loved those days too

so many to choose top three

1- 3-3 arsenal berkamp great hatrick & the way we never gave up & walshie pure magic

2- 2-1 derby play off just to be there & beat them great & walshie pure magic

3- 5-2 sunderland just how far could that team have gone-collymore pure magic

Archived