Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shroomjuice

Football Aid

Not sure how many FT members are aware of football aid. www.footballaid.co.uk

Its worth checking out, I played last year and it was a fantastic experience. For £200 you get to play at the walkers, treated like a pro for the day, massage etc which was nice untill I saw what was actually touching me!! My bro did get the nice blonde though. You get to keep your kit and, and can have it signed by the players.

You might already be aware of football aid but thought I would bring it to your attention if your not. You also get full use of facilities at the walkers.. After the game you have a presentation and can buy the match DVD and 100s of pics of the day. I am playing in goal this year as centre mid killed me last year. The standard of play is pretty good, well worth the £200.

Not sure how many FT members are aware of football aid. www.footballaid.co.uk

Its worth checking out, I played last year and it was a fantastic experience. For £200 you get to play at the walkers, treated like a pro for the day, massage etc which was nice untill I saw what was actually touching me!! My bro did get the nice blonde though. You get to keep your kit and, and can have it signed by the players.

You might already be aware of football aid but thought I would bring it to your attention if your not. You also get full use of facilities at the walkers.. After the game you have a presentation and can buy the match DVD and 100s of pics of the day. I am playing in goal this year as centre mid killed me last year. The standard of play is pretty good, well worth the £200.

It sounds really good. But what got me was why would you have to pay to get the match dvd? It should be included.

If i had a spare £200 i'd give it a go.

I'd love to do this, although £200 is very expensive.

Yeah I suppose it is, but trust me its a day you wont forget, also when you take into account that you get to keep the full strip, and training top etc etc its not that bad a deal. It says that some positions are only 45 mins but you find that If you want longer you can play longer, most people cant handle the full 90 mins.

Archived