Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

dirty leeds

these are the kind of places where they have to pick-up points if they are to go up, evebthough it is early in the season(and game), i see a long hard season for leeds.

just think 3.5 years ago they were in the champions league semi-final.

and 4 years ago we were top of the premier league.

these are the kind of places where they have to pick-up points if they are to go up, evebthough it is early in the season(and game), i see a long hard season for leeds.

4 years ago i didnt have 2 grey hairs and a beer belly!!!

4 years ago the teenmiester was just hitting puberty. Scary

Four years ago, I had more hair.. :rolleyes:

Guest Daniel

You mean, in 4 years time you might hit puberty?! :laugh:

You mean, in 4 years time you might hit puberty?! :laugh:

I n4 years time I'll probably be the father of 20 mini Teeno's the way I'm going lol;)

I dont think its actually possible to have 20 children in 4 years unless you have 4 lots of quads or something. ;)

It wouldn't be for a women, but for a man it would, say if the bloke got 5 different women pregnant 4 years on the trot or sumin like that.

I dont think its actually possible to have 20 children in 4 years unless you have 4 lots of quads or something. ;)

It wouldn't be for a women, but for a man it would, say if the bloke got 5 different women pregnant 4 years on the trot or sumin like that.

Stop with the dreaming, think of something more realistic Teeno, err like LCFC winning the Champions League in 4 years.

Stop with the dreaming, think of something more realistic Teeno, err like LCFC winning the Champions League in 4 years.

It will happen.

Viera will get bored at Real and join City. 2008 champions league winner Leicester City I can see it now.

Archived