Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

EARTH TO IDIOTS

Anyone that watches Fryatt play knows he his greedy, not always a problem. However I think it had an affect yesterday.

My girlfriends Dad hasn't seen Leicester play for years but watched yesterday on sky. He text me halfway through the second half and said "That Fryatt's a greedy b#stard aint he"! I had to laugh

ASHAMED to be a Leicester fan again BUT not because of our team or manager who have been outstanding this year, but ashamed of some of you posters in here, you all know who you are, the ones who like to slate whenever possible and I'm pretty sure enjoy us playing badly so you can have your fun on here winding people up with your retarted comments. It really is embarrasing and I wish so many of the better posters in here wouldn't get drawn in to their childish insults. Well, I'm going to leave you too it as frutrates the hell out of me and don't wanna waste anymore time reading posts from these idiots. Good night :angry:

This is a pretty embarassing post if you ask me :P:dance:

Better posters who are they :dunno:

The celebrity posters, Ric Flair, Fez, Daggers, Ched, Lil Dave, Davie G Babylon?

O please :D

I was about to post when I suddenly can't see the point reacting to these posters and creating a thread to complain about them

If every time City play badly, these posters resurface and the same posters react so the same cycle goes on. We are better off ignoring them and not allow the frustaion brewed by City to deepen by these posters

Walk the dog, spend time with your family and do whatever make you happy and you'll have an extra year for your life due to the removing of the stress from listening to ME :P

Yes, his penalty was crap, but the lad has scored 25 this season and consistently looked to be our biggest goal threat today. I'm sure he'll pick up worst player of the match today for missing that pen, and so he should, but the guy has been immense for us this season, give him a break!

Everybody misses pens, and the fact is that this one didn't matter as much as others, we're already bossing this league, and we really should have scored after 40 minutes of attacking Oldham with Windass in goal.

Our major problem today was a reluctance to shoot on sight. A poor penalty yes, but the bloke's been a goal machine, go easy!

He may have scored 25 goals this season but missing a the goal from 12 yards is unforgivable for anyone who plays football let alone someone who is paid money like Fryatt is. It's not hard to hit the target and that's all he needs to do. His whole problem this year dispite 25 goals is that he has missed so many easy chances that any great striker would have hit 40 at least by now. I'm grateful for his goals don't get me wrong but he's nowhere near the striker people like to make out.

He may have scored 25 goals this season but missing a the goal from 12 yards is unforgivable for anyone who plays football let alone someone who is paid money like Fryatt is. It's not hard to hit the target and that's all he needs to do. His whole problem this year dispite 25 goals is that he has missed so many easy chances that any great striker would have hit 40 at least by now. I'm grateful for his goals don't get me wrong but he's nowhere near the striker people like to make out.

You say he has missed alot of chances that other strikers would've scored (and i know alot of them he should've scored), but do you think other strikers would be in that position in the first place? Personally i think Fryatt gets in good position as he reads the game better than any other striker we currently have at the club

You say he has missed alot of chances that other strikers would've scored (and i know alot of them he should've scored), but do you think other strikers would be in that position in the first place? Personally i think Fryatt gets in good position as he reads the game better than any other striker we currently have at the club

I would definately agree with that. He plays off Howard brilliantly, without Howard though he offers very little towards scoring goals....Brighton at home was a prime example, he had somewhere around 3 chance to score (one that comes to mind is the one about 5 minutes from time) and he couldn't score. Without Howard I think our frontline looks completely lost!

Yes, his penalty was crap, but the lad has scored 25 this season and consistently looked to be our biggest goal threat today. I'm sure he'll pick up worst player of the match today for missing that pen, and so he should, but the guy has been immense for us this season, give him a break!

Everybody misses pens, and the fact is that this one didn't matter as much as others, we're already bossing this league, and we really should have scored after 40 minutes of attacking Oldham with Windass in goal.

Our major problem today was a reluctance to shoot on sight. A poor penalty yes, but the bloke's been a goal machine, go easy!

I would definately agree with that. He plays off Howard brilliantly, without Howard though he offers very little towards scoring goals....Brighton at home was a prime example, he had somewhere around 3 chance to score (one that comes to mind is the one about 5 minutes from time) and he couldn't score. Without Howard I think our frontline looks completely lost!

Yeah i agree with you, but i think the team is built around Howard and sometimes that isnt a good thing as when he doesnt play it is noticable.

If we are leading games easily, i would like Howard to be taken off rather than Fryatt and Chambers or Hayles brought on and then the team may be able to wrk out a way to play without Howard playing, but because he has played nearly all of the games this season, its seems to be the only way they know how to play. He is our key player and the team try to play to his strengths, but we seem lost when he didnt play, and i think this needs to be addressed, as he could pick up an injury at any time (hopefully not tho)

Archived