Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

EARTH TO IDIOTS

I thought the penalty was the only thing he did wrong today... shame he missed it but no matter, he'll be back against Swindon. :)

What about the dummy he did at kop end? That was a shocker (if it was him, I cant remember, due to shock and beer).

I like Fryatt but last season he was quite rubbish. Next season is the big test for him if we go up. Then we will see if he has improved or not. Some of his turning and finishing has been quality this season but I'm still not convinced he will do it at a higher level. I hope he will though and he has chance cos of his age.

What about the dummy he did at kop end? That was a shocker (if it was him, I cant remember, due to shock and beer).

I like Fryatt but last season he was quite rubbish. Next season is the big test for him if we go up. Then we will see if he has improved or not. Some of his turning and finishing has been quality this season but I'm still not convinced he will do it at a higher level. I hope he will though and he has chance cos of his age.

It was him who did the dummy. Obviously he wasn't completely aware of his surroundings.

I'm not convinced about Fryatt either but I'll give him a free pass this season. If he fails to score another goal this season, he has still been a success.

I'm snowed in.

Look, Fryatt was clearly having a bad game. Against the 10 men we needed someone up the to get in amongst them.

Delivery from both flanks tonight was shocking, we didnt put a decent ball into their box the whole game.

Absolutely. It does make you wonder what the fcukwits do on the training ground.. :unsure:

And I'd chance a guess in saying he's watched a lot more games than you.

But, amazingly, in a different dimension to some of us.

Me? I appreciate that we don't win every game, that Oldham played a good game and that we remain unbeaten for 'kin ages.

One more point towards promotion. :thumbup:

ASHAMED to be a Leicester fan again BUT not because of our team or manager who have been outstanding this year, but ashamed of some of you posters in here, you all know who you are, the ones who like to slate whenever possible and I'm pretty sure enjoy us playing badly so you can have your fun on here winding people up with your retarted comments. It really is embarrasing and I wish so many of the better posters in here wouldn't get drawn in to their childish insults. Well, I'm going to leave you too it as frutrates the hell out of me and don't wanna waste anymore time reading posts from these idiots. Good night :angry:

25 goals or not it doesn't matter.

We have a 25 goal striker, i should be going to the game feeling excited about going to watch Fryatt every game, to see what he does next, but i just don't.

Hes scored a lot of goals, but i dont get excited or look forward to watching him, and its weird because hes scored 25 and i should.

But just don't.

Yes, his penalty was crap, but the lad has scored 25 this season and consistently looked to be our biggest goal threat today. I'm sure he'll pick up worst player of the match today for missing that pen, and so he should, but the guy has been immense for us this season, give him a break!

Everybody misses pens, and the fact is that this one didn't matter as much as others, we're already bossing this league, and we really should have scored after 40 minutes of attacking Oldham with Windass in goal.

Our major problem today was a reluctance to shoot on sight. A poor penalty yes, but the bloke's been a goal machine, go easy!

Delete one of these threads, my computer's being sh!t.

Yes hes scored 25 goals but since signing his new deal hes scored 2 goals in 11 games.

His place in the team has been guaranteed for too long now, 2 goals in 11 games, one of them being a lucky one against Huddersifield where the ball hit him and went in, isn't good enough.

Hes clearly got complacent since his new deal and clearly isn't trying as hard because hes only scored 2 fooking goals since then.

He obviously wasn't concentrating enough on the penalty or he would have scored it or at least got it on target.

Barry Hayles is a better option than Dickov, and DJ simply should be recalled, 4 goals in 5 games at a bottom half Blackpool side in the division above us should not be ignored.

Howard put in a lazy, slow poor performance too yesterday, and you Howard bummers must have seen that, he hardly won any headers, the ones he did went straight to them, he conceded way too many fouls and he was unlucky to hit the post but probably should have scored it.

And those people who say Martin throws the ball out a lot more than Hendo are wrong, he threw it out once yesterday.

Playing Howard encourages shitty hoofball which is largely ineffective, just like Fryatt in his last 11 games.

Not 1 game not 2 or 3 not even 5 or 6, but 11 average, poor or shit games from Matty Fryatt.

At the end of the day, people know i'm not a Fryatt fan but I can't really argue with 25 goals for a season that isn't even over yet. But some days he looks good, movement good, decisions good etc. Then you get the nights when he makes the shittest decsions, shoots from ridiculous angles and misses blatant chances. Tonight he wasn't linking up as well with Howard as he has done recently and that's probably why we haven't scored. There's no excuse for not even hitting the target with a penalty though, and the best chance of the game (apart from the pen) falls to him, and he's hit it straight at Windass.

He's possibly one of the most frustrating players i've ever encoutered.

Fully agree with you.

But why did he take the penalty?

It was obvious to us sitting behind the goal that Windass was deliberately taking his time to get ready for his stint in goal.

During that time he was talking to Fryatt, probably trying to put him off and it worked.

Fryatt should have walked away from the penalty spot during this time and spoke to his teaqm mates.

Better still should have given the ball to Howard to take the penalty, this would have shown Windass that his tactics didn't matter.

Fully agree with you.

It was obvious to us sitting behind the goal that Windass was deliberately taking his time to get ready for his stint in goal.

During that time he was talking to Fryatt, probably trying to put him off and it worked.

Fryatt should have walked away from the penalty spot during this time and spoke to his teaqm mates.

Better still should have given the ball to Howard to take the penalty, this would have shown Windass that his tactics didn't matter.

Jesus hindsight is such a wonderful thing isin't it.

Fully agree with you.

Easy to say this now he's missed. If he had scored we would all be praising him but it wasn't to be.

Fryatt has scored 4 penaltys this season, so give him a break. It happens!

Fryatt may not score many of the chances he gets but if we had another striker they wont get in the positions Fryatt gets into so we wouldn't be any better off, we would be worse off.

And many fans say we will wait and see what Fryatt does next season, why is it always what Fryatt does next season and not anyone else in the team. I know Fryatt didnt score many last season, but by people saying that continuously it is putting pressure on him before the season starts. And i have the feeling that some fans want him to fail just to say i told you so

After the Walsall game everything was happy as we outplayed them now people are putting 'shameful' come on it wasnt a shameful performance, and we still got a point

Archived