Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

EARTH TO IDIOTS

Yes, his penalty was crap, but the lad has scored 25 this season and consistently looked to be our biggest goal threat today. I'm sure he'll pick up worst player of the match today for missing that pen, and so he should, but the guy has been immense for us this season, give him a break!

Everybody misses pens, and the fact is that this one didn't matter as much as others, we're already bossing this league, and we really should have scored after 40 minutes of attacking Oldham with Windass in goal.

Our major problem today was a reluctance to shoot on sight. A poor penalty yes, but the bloke's been a goal machine, go easy!

Its like people have to be either elated or fuming! No inbetween!

I'm not elated. I'm conceding that it was a poor performance. But get some perspective on it. We drew against one of the better sides in the division, and although we were poor, it could have been worse. We're going to get promoted so let's put this behind us and move on

I'm not elated. I'm conceding that it was a poor performance. But get some perspective on it. We drew against one of the better sides in the division, and although we were poor, it could have been worse. We're going to get promoted so let's put this behind us and move on

Yeh exactly. But some fools just over react to a ridiculous amount.

I take it from the title of this thread that those watching at home were no brighter than the cockends in the ground?

Yeah a couple of idiots are saying the usual we are to big for this league crap and fryatt is shite etc etc. gets boring tbh

Also one idiot handing out death threats over leicester's performance lol

At the end of the day, people know i'm not a Fryatt fan but I can't really argue with 25 goals for a season that isn't even over yet. But some days he looks good, movement good, decisions good etc. Then you get the nights when he makes the shittest decsions, shoots from ridiculous angles and misses blatant chances. Tonight he wasn't linking up as well with Howard as he has done recently and that's probably why we haven't scored. There's no excuse for not even hitting the target with a penalty though, and the best chance of the game (apart from the pen) falls to him, and he's hit it straight at Windass.

He's possibly one of the most frustrating players i've ever encoutered.

@ ttfn I don't think he was having a go at you lol. calm down mate. If anything agreeing with you.

Apologies to Daggers, I saw that, hence the edit!

It is possible to criticise him y'know. He was criminal in front of goal today, and deserves his fair share of criticism. I see no problem with having a go for his performance today, but it's like he can't be touched without people giving abuse at those who criticise.

I'm not denying he's been fantastic for us this season though, and 25 goals is a superb return.

It is possible to criticise him y'know. He was criminal in front of goal today, and deserves his fair share of criticism. I see no problem with having a go for his performance today, but it's like he can't be touched without people giving abuse at those who criticise.

I'm not denying he's been fantastic for us this season though, and 25 goals is a superb return.

Of course you can have a go if you want as he was poor today but silly comments like "drop fat fryatt" etc are just plain silly.

I thought the penalty was the only thing he did wrong today... shame he missed it but no matter, he'll be back against Swindon. :)

tbf twice if he pulled the ball across goal there were players standing unmarked but if your on the form he's in I suppose you get greedy.

Fryatt had the guts to take the penalty and so he missed. He has been a credit to the cause this year and he was always dangerous tonight. Believe me if he isn't in the team we are a mere shadow of the team we can be. This was a fixture that was misjudged by many. City were OK = move on to the next match. A point is very useful.

I wholeheartedly blame the manager. Pearson out!!!

Nah, no ones perfect, give the lad a break. Before the season, I amongst others slaughtered Fryatt, but what more could he have done this season? If the likes of Ronaldo, Messi and Kaka can mess up, I'm sure Matty Fryatt is allowed a cock up or two. We'll win the league, and as frustrating as days like this are, we just need to move on and cheer the lads to victory next weekend :scarf: .

Archived