Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

For Oakley's Sake

Its only fickle saying we should drop Oakley next match or get him out the team altogether.

Saying he was shit, which he was last match is fine in my view.

We have too many fans on here like you who defend our players too much, especially last season, and this season i know we are top but that doesn't excuse a poor performance like yesterday.

We should take it match by match, forget the table, forget everything else, take it game by game.

And yesterdays game was an awful performance by everyone, except the defenders.

Now we focus on the next match Swindon. Millwall will hopefully lose Monday at Leeds, and Hartlepool could upset Mk Dons.

Theres too many fans who always call other fans fickle on here, they are just as bad.

Well said. :thumbup:

The happy-clappies seem to think that they alone have the right to support this club.

Well said. :thumbup:

The happy-clappies seem to think that they alone have the right to support this club.

You said it!!

I am happy, just looking at the table makes me very happy clappy, im dissapointed we didnt beat Oldham but refuse to call our Captain Shit Or Cack, I refuse to call Fryatt (top goalscorer in the country) A Fat Tub Of Lard or say he's shit because he fluffed it yesterday.

I support this club though good times and bad and have done since 1988, its interesting that the poster who first called Oakley "Cack" has been a supporter since 1996, the start of possibly our best run of success ever! This may explain his/her obvious disgust at this terrible season?

Whatever!! I pity anyone that isnt happy overall with this season because it will be many years before we have another season this good!!

Oakley goes from the best midfielder in the league to innocent bystanders too many times. I reckon he's far better on the right but currently we have no-one worthy of filling in the centre. If the rumours read on TB are to be true, Clem is somehow on his way to recovery.

Oakley goes from the best midfielder in the league to innocent bystanders too many times. I reckon he's far better on the right but currently we have no-one worthy of filling in the centre. If the rumours read on TB are to be true, Clem is somehow on his way to recovery.

Yes i agree with you, Oakley is better on the right, but we dont have anyone worthy of filling the centre, sadly Davies was the man for that position.

Berner does ok in centre midfield but hasnt had a proper run at it as he is sometimes left back and sometimes on the bench. I would like Berner to get a proper go next to King, Oakely on the right and Cleverly right-back and drop Gilbert for abit, as i feel hes been off the pace lately, great player tho.

Our midfield as a whole weren't that great with a lot of misplaced passes. But to be fair on Oldham, they were closing us down well and it put pressure on King and Oakley, something which they haven't seen a lot in this league so far. It was a frustrating game all round and I think the midfield summed it up well. Not so sure if Oakley is effective on the right and I think he played in the centre more for his experience against a stronger team. We'll see what the next game brings..

Archived