Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Thank you Allen

No not Martin this guy:

allen.jpg of Videohome based in Taiwan I believe.

I've been having problems moving some video capture software from one lap top to another. When I bought it from an English supplier they didn't tell me it was incompatible with Vista but they did, somewhat reluctantly supply me with a fix. When I came to copy/move it to my 2nd laptop I couldn't get it to work and they were totally disinterested in helping me.

I managed to find out who made it, Videohome and contacted them and Allen replied.

This guy has been amazingly patient and has replied to every single email I've sent, we have exchanged 20 emails over a period of 2 weeks and today I've finally got the software working.

I know he wont see this and probably no one on this forum cares but I just couldn't resist telling everyone how amazing this guy has been and how he makes every business I've ever had to deal with in Britain look like the complete and uncaring arseholes they actually are.

Allen I salute you :thumbup::wub:

Archived