Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

team for derby

what does everybody think tonights team will be, i think this, if heath is injured:-

---------------------walker---------------------------------------------------------------

canero---------keown----------dabizaz--------------makin----------------------------

scowy-----------gudjohnson---------------williams--------------wilcox/stewart---------

------------------------------connoly------------blake--------------------------------------

this will make the left hand side more secure and balanced, and will also make the midfield more effective. what are yout thoughts?

Guest Guest

Who is Heatch?

I think the team will be as follows

WALKER

MAKIN

DABIZAS

KEOWN

WILCOX

GUDJONSSON

NALIS

WILLIAMS

STEWART

CONNOLLY

SCOWCROFT

The team I would like it to be is:

WALKER

CANERO

DABIZAS

KEOWN

MAKIN

SCOWCROFT

GUDJONSSON

WILLIAMS

WILCOX

CONNOLLY

WRIGHT

SUBS: BLAKE, NALIS, FAT BOY, STEARMAN, STEWART

Guest Guest
Nasty defence that is, hope Derby have no quick right sided players.

Gudjonsson wont play cause of this international clearance mayhem.

Connolly and Wright is the way to go  :angry:  :angry:

According to OS and a debry site, Gudjonsson has been given clearance.

what does everybody think tonights team will be, i think this, if heatch is injured:-

---------------------walker---------------------------------------------------------------

canero---------keown----------dabizaz--------------makin----------------------------

scowy-----------gudjohnson---------------williams--------------wilcox/stewart---------

------------------------------connoly------------blake--------------------------------------

this will make the left hand side more secure and balanced, and will also make the midfield more effective. what are yout thoughts?

I don't think Micky will make that many changes, None of those four would be considered match fit and missed large chunks of pre-season so no I don't think that will be the team.

My best guess would be

Walker

Machin

Heath / Keown (looks like Heath is fit according to his 'raring to go' on the OS

Dabizas

Wilcox

Scowy

Williams

Nalis

Stewart

Blake

Connolly

Subs

Pressman, Canero/Keown, Gudjonsson, Benjamin, Gillespie

Subs

That happens and i'll be mortified.

I liked to see Wright myself but I was posting what I thought MickyA would pick, who's to say who's right or wrong it's all about the the eye of the beholder and opinion. that's what makes football so interesting it's so unscientific and illogical.

what does everybody think tonights team will be, i think this, if heatch is injured:-

I don't think Micky will make that many changes, None of those four would be considered match fit and missed large chunks of pre-season so no I don't think that will be the team.

My best guess would be

Walker

Machin

Heath / Keown (looks like Heath is fit according to his 'raring to go' on the OS

Dabizas

Wilcox

Scowy

Williams

Nalis

Stewart

Blake

Connolly

Subs

Are you psychic or something?!?!?! <_< ;)

My best guess would be

Walker

Machin

Dabizas

Wilcox

Scowy

Williams

Nalis

Stewart

Blake

Connolly

Subs

Are you psychic or something?!?!?! <_< ;)

No, but surely we are all getting a grasp on the way Micky thinks. I should have got the Gemmil/Canero sub right as well.

Archived