Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Another Fosse City thread!

Big game Sunday for the Fosse Boys!!

With Fosse missing i think its 6 of their big names players they will be finding it tough!

The usual FT boys will be playing and all starting as we only have 11 players!!

Cobbo is captain, Scowy making his first start and Ryan a.k.a cat_burger in midfield, Tomassi as striker and thehillsdonator back to his familiar left back position.

We are playing Burton Overy who havnt won a point this season. Fosse are confident but is this a chance for Burton to get points on the board.

Fosse are without their usual captain on the day, their manager and their usual keeper.

We are playing at Bosworth College in Desford, so anyone who can make it out there is more than welcome!! Kick off at 10.30am!!

UP THE FOSSE!!

Dread to think what we will all be like after the game!!!

No-one will play less than 90mins!!

100019[/snapback]

Big challenge for you on Sunday Rob, it's going to have to be the first time I've ever seen you play football (be it kickabout or match) AND NOT GET INJURED ;)

you too Measures (although you are getting better :) )

It could be Burtons first and only points of the season!

100473[/snapback]

Not with me in the midfield :angry::P

Mr Scowy, the central midfield will NOT be overrun or I will shove hot pokers up yer arse :o;)

It could be Burtons first and only points of the season!

100473[/snapback]

Not with me in the midfield :angry::P

Mr Scowy, the central midfield will NOT be overrun or I will shove hot pokers up yer arse :o;)

100483[/snapback]

A bit harsh. :o;)

Yaaaaaa!

how funny would that be though - you'll be the laughing stock of the league if Burton beat your depleated(?) side.

You have a point coming off total points in the table BTW.

Yaaaaaa!

how funny would that be though - you'll be the laughing stock of the league if Burton beat your depleated(?) side.

You have a point coming off total points in the table BTW.

100493[/snapback]

We know. <_< :(

Here's a thought then...

Why not ****k off to another one - one wanky team form div 5 won't make a difference to all the other teams coming in this season.

When you know how a league works kid, come back and start quoting rules instead of shit.

Here's a thought then...

Why not ****k off to another one - one wanky team form div 5 won't make a difference to all the other teams coming in this season.

When you know how a league works kid, come back and start quoting rules instead of shit.

100514[/snapback]

Sorry but I thought the point was deducted before, now there aint nout to play for on sunday as we can't move up another place. I'm being bitter I have enjoyed the division this season. A very bad end though, that point meant a lot to me and my team mates!!!!

Here's a thought then...

100514[/snapback]

Sorry but I thought the point was deducted before, now there aint nout to play for on sunday as we can't move up another place. I'm being bitter I have enjoyed the division this season. A very bad end though, that point meant a lot to me and my team mates!!!!

100516[/snapback]

Seems a bit unfair to me what the league have done to be honest.

Burton postpone the origional fixture due to their pitch, the re arranged one can't be played due to the Tigers having their quarter final at the Walkers and A LOT of our squad work there so couldn't play or they lose their jobs. And so we get fined and deducted a point.

Fair do's. Cheers Alliance League. Other than this I have really enjoyed the season.

Archived