Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Another Fosse City thread!

wtf boys!!! 1.42am night before the game :mad:

tbh that sounds like thehillsdonator every saturday night on the town.. :wave:lol

lets fookin kill em today (not in the literal sense :ermm: ) im gonna bag a trick lol B)

Good luck today lads :thumbsup:

(edited to say, you'll most likely need it  :D  :wave:  :thumbup: )

Only joking, even cobbo, scowy and tommassssssssssi may get hatricks, by the sound of the team your playing.

101443[/snapback]

cheers mr filbowayo..

Lemme say um bumm bummm lemme hear u say WAYO.. WAYOOOOOOO

Seems a bit unfair to me what the league have done to be honest.

Burton postpone the origional fixture due to their pitch, the re arranged one can't be played due to the Tigers having their quarter final at the Walkers and A LOT of our squad work there so couldn't play or they lose their jobs. And so we get fined and deducted a point.

So what did you do today - same thing different day?

Seriously, you play Sunday football, A LOT of your squad work at the City - you must have thought that at least 1 or 2 games would have been played on a Sunday and must be close to having no players?

Forward thinking....?

Unfair?

rules is rules - if there were no rules there would be no football.

Burton postpone the origional fixture due to their pitch, the re arranged one can't be played due to the Tigers having their quarter final at the Walkers and A LOT of our squad work there so couldn't play or they lose their jobs. And so we get fined and deducted a point.

Seriously, you play Sunday football, A LOT of your squad work at the City - you must have thought that at least 1 or 2 games would have been played on a Sunday and must be close to having no players?

Forward thinking....?

Unfair?

101637[/snapback]

We should forward think for postponed matches?

Ok, dunno how we would manage that.

And our players would have got the time off too if they weren't actually indispensible on match days at the Walkers and thus got sacked for having time off.

Cheers for your foward thinking Shack, nice to know you have common sense. A lot of it, infact.

Scowy was bloody fantastic today, I cant emphasise that enough considering it was his first full game! Sam lead by example as stand in captain and a cracking goal!

Great team spirit from a great bunch of lads - you dont get that sat on your arse slagging people off via a computer! :)

was a great team performance especially in the firt half.. best player of the day was scowy but best recovery was thehillsdonator who made up for his error by saving the fosse from going 3-1 down with 2 superb tackle when they were 4 on 1..

and yes i was shit!!!

Forward thinking....?

Unfair?

101637[/snapback]

And our players would have got the time off too if they weren't actually indispensible on match days at the Walkers and thus got sacked for having time off.

Cheers for your foward thinking Shack, nice to know you have common sense. A lot of it, infact.

101859[/snapback]

Forward thinking into getting a squad together so you wouldn't have to postpone a match - not forward thinking as to when a match would be postponed.

If you/your manager/your secretary had something about them, then you would see...'hang on a minute, The LCFC stadium has a whole season ahead of it and 60% of our squad work for LCFC = no team if LCFC stadium is being used on a Sunday'...no?...missed the point?...sure.

I'm not sure what the fcuk you're trying to to prove, but it sounds to me as if you fcucked up in the first place and are now very bitter of the outcome.

I really don't give a fcuk if your wanky team pissed off - or the league piss you off at the end of the day - you do something wrong (in anything - football or in the pub) you have to face the music - weather you think it's right or not.

It comes to something when all you and your players do is slag someone else off for either losing a match or getting fined for something you've frigged up with.

Indespensible? Get fcucking real...LCFC can get any spotty teenager in to flip burgers or wear a hi-vis safety jacket to watch the game.

Forward thinking....?

Unfair?

101637[/snapback]

101859[/snapback]

Forward thinking into getting a squad together so you wouldn't have to postpone a match - not forward thinking as to when a match would be postponed.

If you/your manager/your secretary had something about them, then you would see...'hang on a minute, The LCFC stadium has a whole season ahead of it and 60% of our squad work for LCFC = no team if LCFC stadium is being used on a Sunday'...no?...missed the point?...sure.

I'm not sure what the fcuk you're trying to to prove, but it sounds to me as if you fcucked up in the first place and are now very bitter of the outcome.

I really don't give a fcuk if your wanky team pissed off - or the league piss you off at the end of the day - you do something wrong (in anything - football or in the pub) you have to face the music - weather you think it's right or not.

It comes to something when all you and your players do is slag someone else off for either losing a match or getting fined for something you've frigged up with.

Indespensible? Get fcucking real...LCFC can get any spotty teenager in to flip burgers or wear a hi-vis safety jacket to watch the game.

102106[/snapback]

unbelievable.. sounds just like neil warnock when lcfc went into admin.. i used to think he was a safe guy too..

Archived