Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Narborough_fox

Buying online

I've got a really quick question if you're buying online does it mattere about the priority system.

You can only buy home tickets online, so the priority system doesn't matter.

I've got a really quick question if you're buying online does it mattere about the priority system.

Depends what you're buying I guess.

You need to stick to reputable suppliers or ones your friends have used in order to protect yourself from online fraud.

Sorry to take over original posters thread but whilst on the topic:

does anyone know if tickets purchased online are sent in the post or would have to be collected, and if any form of iD will be req for a student ticket at the turnstiles

When I've bought away tickets online I've e mailed the club with my ST number and telephone number. They then ring you back and ask you your payment details and then post then to you.

When I've bought away tickets online I've e mailed the club with my ST number and telephone number. They then ring you back and ask you your payment details and then post then to you.

thats great thanks for replying, i take it its the same for home games too?

There's a ticketmaster-style online booking feature for home games, though I'd be suprised if they wouldn't do callbacks too.

thanks for that, also one more thing, in their terms it states

"Confirmation of membership will be required at the turnstiles. You must enter the correct details for the holder of the membership/season ticket number used. "

Do i have to be a member to purchase tickets online?

Archived