Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Fosse beat burton overy!...just

...but is it really necessary to personally insult people?
...but i havnt slated u personally and neither has the fosse lads..

Look at the sub title of this thread...

the alliance and u shack need a bit of common sense..

I don't geddit.

...we have put our points in the correct manner

No you haven't...you all came on whinging about this and that and how the league is wrong without listening...yadda yadda. Do you really think you'll change things by just moaning and whinging like babies...nope...there are 'correct manners'.

If you/you secretary had gone down the correct route, then you might have 'got away' with it and finished higher in the league.

...and we get punished for it for the only time we couldnt get a team together

You've just contradicted yourself again...getting boring.

...even though other teams have struggled similarly and got away with it?

Have they?

If any team postponed a game, then they all get the same.

yawn, yawn, yawn...how many times...over and over...same thing...yawn.

You all say the same thing and I reply with the same thing.

I'l presume you've given up with reality and resorted to posting the same thing over and over to get a reaction...nice one...it worked...you win.

Good point Tom!!

Fact is like i have said b4 we get this fine etc because we have points on the board!! Luckily for Burton the league aint interested in a team with no points and so aint bothered!!

102424[/snapback]

And like I've said before - you know fcuk all.

If you didn't stop swinging your arms around and shouting 'it's not fair' most of the time like the kid you are, then we might have some kind of grown-up conversation.

I very much doubt it if any of you 'indespensible' kids are management, I'm sure you're not old enough to get dressed yourself.

Fcuking indespensible...bollocks, how many women and kids stewards are there...loads, what are they going to do when some 6'4 Millwall supporter wants to get onto the pitch...fcuk all.

You must be so proud of your £2 per hour just to try and get someone to sit down.

If you bothered to read all of the posts (or asked someone to help you) then you might realise that it works both ways...what the fcuk am I supposed to do - sit there and take it...doubt you would - you'd be off crying in your cider.

What the fcuck are you going to do next - hit me around the head with your skateboard or stand there like a 'Kevin' and shout it's not fair all day so I'll go away?

...and one other thing I've said before - why not piss of to another league if you don't like it and cry about something else you've done wrong.

102435[/snapback]

Yes they are.

I think we should just leave it here lads.

Shack doesn't believe we have an understanding of the rules, and it's evident he doesn't have a clue what role a large contingent of our team have at Leicester City.

I can understand what Shack is arguing, however, some of us perceive that to be unfair for the reasons stated in the thread. Unfortunately, we can't do anything about the situation now and we'll just have to accept the punishment.

Shack doesn't believe we have an understanding of the rules

What am I supposed to think?

I'm sure you might have an idea, but if you've incured a penalty then it's plainly obvious that you don't abide the rules of the league.

and it's evident he doesn't have a clue what role a large contingent of our team have at Leicester City.

I have no doubt about a large contingent of your team working for LCFC - you're right - I have no clue what they do.

The argument I have is that YOU KNOW how many work for LCFC, YOU KNOW that there might be a problem if LCFC stadium need your lads on a Sunday, so YOU SHOULD KNOW if you need extra players or not, so you can't moan and whinge to the league when some of your players have to work instead of playing and you get a fine and a point when you knew that there would be times whn the LCFC stadium would need your players.

This is total bollocks and a bit one sided in my opinion...'get the admin guy in so that if have a go - and perhaps be remotely right in any way, then the big 'ban the twat button' comes out

Get the other 'hangers-on' in on it too so they can put their bit of inane drivel in to make it more one sided.

This has all come about from Fosse players whinging - like the kids they are about something which they know fcuk all about - but claim they do but have a dig anyways, I try to put them right

again and again...what the fcuk would you expect me to say? I wouldn't lie down and take it. It's like me saying about the staff at LCFC...you didn't like it...you have a go back...same story - different day.

This is total bollocks and a bit one sided in my opinion...'get the admin guy in so that if have a go - and perhaps be remotely right in any way, then the big 'ban the twat button' comes out

Get the other 'hangers-on' in on it too so they can put their bit of inane drivel in to make it more one sided.

That is not the case. It doesn't matter if I am the admin here, that has nothing to do with it. I happen to play for Fosse City, and I'm aggrieved that this situation has arisen.

I respect the work that you and the rest of the officials put in to the Alliance League - However, Burton are equally to blame for their role in the postponement of the fixture. There was only one date we could not play the fixture - Whereas for Burton, they couldn't fulfil 5 dates that were offered.

And then you have the cheek to call some of us 'childish'. I think if you look back on some of your postings on the subject, you'll see you've resulted to person jibes and insults - Attack the argument and not the people involved.

That is not the case. It doesn't matter if I am the admin here, that has nothing to do with it. I happen to play for Fosse City, and I'm aggrieved that this situation has arisen.

I respect the work that you and the rest of the officials put in to the Alliance League - However, Burton are equally to blame for their role in the postponement of the fixture. There was only one date we could not play the fixture - Whereas for Burton, they couldn't fulfil 5 dates that were offered.

And then you have the cheek to call some of us 'childish'. I think if you look back on some of your postings on the subject, you'll see you've resulted to person jibes and insults - Attack the argument and not the people involved.

102539[/snapback]

Fair enough - but you have the wrong end of the stick about me and the AL.

If you read back on the postings also, you might be aware that you/your secretary could have avoided all of this if you/your secretary would have made some kind of formal approach to the league - that's why I'm pissed - that's why it's all out proportion.

It's no good having a go at the league after the event has happened.

IMO, if you/your secretary would have said that in a letter or email at the time, then it would have most likely been quashed.

How would you know if Burton didn't get a fine?

If the league don't know all the facts - the league don't know.

BTW personal jibes and cheap shots work both ways - I've been saying this for a VERY long time...

102539[/snapback]

Fair enough - but you have the wrong end of the stick about me and the AL.

If you read back on the postings also, you might be aware that you/your secretary could have avoided all of this if you/your secretary would have made some kind of formal approach to the league - that's why I'm pissed - that's why it's all out proportion.

It's no good having a go at the league after the event has happened.

IMO, if you/your secretary would have said that in a letter or email at the time, then it would have most likely been quashed.

How would you know if Burton didn't get a fine?

If the league don't know all the facts - the league don't know.

BTW personal jibes and cheap shots work both ways - I've been saying this for a VERY long time...

102545[/snapback]

As soon as we found out about it, our secutary sent an email to james shepherd, if you don't believe that then we can send you a copy of the original email which i sent at about 0130 after the game!!

We did follow all the procedures incase of such an event but we couldn't be accomodated. That's all we're saying.

At the end of the day what's done is done and we paid the fine for breaking league rules. We can't argue on that point, just want you to be aware that other than signing 50 players we did everything we could.

And how much advance notice did you give him?

Did you appeal telling the league that?

Do you know how the fixtures are calcualted - not just for the AL but for all leagues around the country?

Do you know you could have had a free date if you knew well in advance?

FFS, it's not that I don't believe you, it's that your all having a fcuking pop because you could have fcucked up.

Teams do sign a lot of players on in case of such an event - i.e. 'we best sign a couple of defenders on in case our two have to be on call on a Sunday - because they normally are'...that's what happens...foward thinking???

As most..ok, all of your Fosse lads have been saying the same thing - and omitting the little things/facts/truth just to get a reaction.

Roll up, roll up...have a go at Shack to see what you can get out of him, don't tell him all the facts - just slag the league off...it might be quite fun.

I'm going to personally do eveything in my power to get you out of the AL...you've taken the piss.

Do you know how the fixtures are calcualted - not just for the AL but for all leagues around the country?

FFS, it's not that I don't believe you, it's that your all having a fcuking pop because you could have fcucked up.

Teams do sign a lot of players on in case of such an event - i.e. 'we best sign a couple of defenders on in case our two have to be on call on a Sunday - because they normally are'...that's what happens...foward thinking???

As most..ok, all of your Fosse lads have been saying the same thing - and omitting the little things/facts/truth just to get a reaction.

Roll up, roll up...have a go at Shack to see what you can get out of him, don't tell him all the facts - just slag the league off...it might be quite fun.

I'm going to personally do eveything in my power to get you out of the AL...you've taken the piss.

102843[/snapback]

awww how nice of you

Everybody bow done to shack, he wants to get rid of the mighty Fosse!!

Just over some fcukin stupid comments about a Sunday league football match between 2 DIVISION 5 sides.

Grow up, by all means stick up for the league but FFS, getting us out of the league? Have a go mate, u aint guna get anywhere with that!!

Why are u presumbing that all our players are kids and part of the management, if you actually knew our squad then u would realise they are of mixed ages between 17 and 39/40!!!

Grow up and yes the older players in our squad are the management at LCFC with a couple of the 22+ year olds being supervisors aswell.

102843[/snapback]

I don't think we have Shack.

Players have been disappointed about being deducted a point, showing a bit of passion for their side, what is wrong with that?

Any personal pops are wrong but they have only been slight and I apologise for them if you have taken offense to any.

All in all we've really had an enjoyable season this year in our first ever season and the fact we were in the alliance league was a reason for this. Don't try to get us thrown out for being a bit annoyed at getting deducted a point, who wouldn't be annoyed with it?

i still dont get what shack has against us.. weve explained ourselves fully and openly yet u are still dis-satisfied with what weve got to say.

As the date we couldn't fulfill was a 'world-class' fixture at the Walkers Stadium (Tigers vs Toulouse) there wasnt a garenteed squad for the Fosse due to the staff required.. yet as Leicester played Leeds on Sunday we were able to get enough in our squad as it was just a normal matchday.

I know rules are there to be adhered too but a date WAS found for the fixture to be played (only a week later than the unfulfilled date) and therefore the fosse lads think this was unfair.

I think shack we are going to have to agree to disagree here.. but id taking actions against the club just because a few players disagreed with ur opinion is what u do then u shouldn't have anything to do with the alliance as thats just silly IMO.

102843[/snapback]

lollollol listen to sepp blatter coming the big power man .

you are clearly making the alliance league look silly . im sure mr taylor wouldnt be happy with you shack

102843[/snapback]

lollollol listen to sepp blatter coming the big power man .

you are clearly making the alliance league look silly . im sure mr taylor wouldnt be happy with you shack

103120[/snapback]

from his replies he sounds a bit like a gareth off the office type!

I know it's getting very tedious and I'm now fed up of saying he same thing over and fcucking over again - and thick cnuts still don't take it on board...

but you have the wrong end of the stick about me and the AL.

You have to also look at the other side of it - 'Mr. Taylor' might not be too pissed if he knew that someone was defending the leagues actions.

There's a lot of post deleting going on here - which makes me think that whoever deletes their post thinks twice?

However many times I try and tell you - you don't want to listen, I try and answer each question, but it just doesn't go in.

I ask a question - no reply...

What the fcuk am I supposed to do, I've tried to help you to understand why you have been fined, what you have a point deducted, but when it comes to listening...you just don't want to know.

you have it already in your mind that the AL was wrong and that's the end...fair dues, we're all bored now?

I know it's getting very tedious and I'm now fed up of saying he same thing over and fcucking over again - and thick ####z still don't take it on board...

103331[/snapback]

Maybe you should rephrase what you are trying to say as EVERYONE is thick on here and doesnt understand the point you are trying to get accross. :rolleyes:

I know it's getting very tedious and I'm now fed up of saying he same thing over and fcucking over again - and thick ####z still don't take it on board...

103331[/snapback]

Maybe you should rephrase what you are trying to say as EVERYONE is thick on here and doesnt understand the point you are trying to get accross. :rolleyes:

103333[/snapback]

Maybe you should shut the fcuk up and keep your nose out of it?

:rolleyes:

103331[/snapback]

103333[/snapback]

Maybe you should shut the fcuk up and keep your nose out of it?

:rolleyes:

103339[/snapback]

Nah not my style mate in case you hadnt noticed :)

I know it's getting very tedious and I'm now fed up of saying he same thing over and fcucking over again - and thick cnuts still don't take it on board...

You have to also look at the other side of it - 'Mr. Taylor' might not be too pissed if he knew that someone was defending the leagues actions.

There's a lot of post deleting going on here - which makes me think that whoever deletes their post thinks twice?

However many times I try and tell you - you don't want to listen, I try and answer each question, but it just doesn't go in.

I ask a question - no reply...

What the fcuk am I supposed to do, I've tried to help you to understand why you have been fined, what you have a point deducted, but when it comes to listening...you just don't want to know.

you have it already in your mind that the AL was wrong and that's the end...fair dues, we're all bored now?

103331[/snapback]

i think mr taylor wouldnt be happy with you threatening to get foose city kicked out the league hey , very proffesional approach shack

Archived