Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Fosse beat burton overy!...just

'up yours shack..'

lol - I'll just have to laugh at your finished position in the League and your wanky posts about how good Fosse City are!

he he he...do you realise how far behind the current footballing game you really are?

Div 5 - do you know how shite and low that is...that tells you how good you really must be.

Fcuck off to the LSL instead - that's about more your standard...you might just get into...erm div 3 and hold your own - WOW! :wave:

leicester sunday leagues far better standard than alliace its just that the alliance is ran better .

blackbird 3rd in lsdiv 4 beat difference champions of div 4 (alliance)and cup winners

spa valley fukin ripped advance to bits

Too right sparky!!

We may not play at the highest level but we all enjoy it and dont take it as seriously as u obviously do shack!!

we r all supposed to get on and have a laugh on here and u have decided to take on all the fosse boys!! what was the point?

'up yours shack..'

lol - I'll just have to laugh at your finished position in the League and your wanky posts about how good Fosse City are!

he he he...do you realise how far behind the current footballing game you really are?

Div 5 - do you know how shite and low that is...that tells you how good you really must be.

Fcuck off to the LSL instead  - that's about more your standard...you might just get into...erm div 3 and hold your own - WOW! :wave:

102113[/snapback]

Why have you changed into such a miserable sod?

Join in the banter matey, rather than just being abusive and trying to take the piss.

You're supposed to be some sort of league official for a start. Without teams like Fosse Sunday Leagues wouldn't exist.

Grow up a bit.

Why have you changed into such a miserable sod?

Join in the banter matey, rather than just being abusive and trying to take the piss.

102319[/snapback]

What the fcuk do you expect?

I get some of the Fosse players (including yourself) having a go at The Alliance League when they're in the wrong...what the fcuk do you expect me to do - sit there and take it. I know for certain that if I was to have a go at your beloved LCFC I would get flamed - it works both ways kid.

You're supposed to be some sort of league official for a start. Without teams like Fosse Sunday Leagues wouldn't exist.

102319[/snapback]

If that's what you think.

Without teams like Fosse City slagging a football league off because they're to naive to realise what goes on, then a football league would be so much happier.

They have turned teams down, thrown teams out...they don't have to take your registration y'know....

From another thread...

Seems a bit unfair to me what the league have done to be honest.

Burton postpone the origional fixture due to their pitch, the re arranged one can't be played due to the Tigers having their quarter final at the Walkers and A LOT of our squad work there so couldn't play or they lose their jobs. And so we get fined and deducted a point.

So what did you do today - same thing different day?

Seriously, you play Sunday football, A LOT of your squad work at the City - you must have thought that at least 1 or 2 games would have been played on a Sunday and must be close to having no players?

Forward thinking....?

Unfair?

rules is rules - if there were no rules there would be no football.

101637[/snapback]

We should forward think for postponed matches?

Ok, dunno how we would manage that.

And our players would have got the time off too if they weren't actually indispensible on match days at the Walkers and thus got sacked for having time off.

Cheers for your foward thinking Shack, nice to know you have common sense. A lot of it, infact.

101859[/snapback]

Forward thinking into getting a squad together so you wouldn't have to postpone a match - not forward thinking as to when a match would be postponed.

If you/your manager/your secretary had something about them, then you would see...'hang on a minute, The LCFC stadium has a whole season ahead of it and 60% of our squad work for LCFC = no team if LCFC stadium is being used on a Sunday'...no?...missed the point?...sure.

I'm not sure what the fcuk you're trying to to prove, but it sounds to me as if you fcucked up in the first place and are now very bitter of the outcome.

I really don't give a fcuk if your wanky team pissed off - or the league piss you off at the end of the day - you do something wrong (in anything - football or in the pub) you have to face the music - weather you think it's right or not.

It comes to something when all you and your players do is slag someone else off for either losing a match or getting fined for something you've frigged up with.

Indespensible? Get fcucking real...LCFC can get any spotty teenager in to flip burgers or wear a hi-vis safety jacket to watch the game.

102106[/snapback]

Still trying to avoid this one?

Whatever point you're trying to prove seems to have passed by and you're on some other mission.

Do us all a favour and try to find something else to put blame onto when your side are shit on a Sunday.

Who said they were the ones flippin burgers anyway? Get ur facts right!! U aint got a clue!!

Id call half the management team and supervisors as pretty indespensible on a match day!

Stop slagging us off and look at how petty ur being!!

How can someone change from seemingly being alright to trying to get one over on the Fosse players and the ones who support us!!

i really dont get it..

burton postpone their game 'due to a waterlogged pitch' after a week of sunshiiiiiiiiiiiine.. they then couldnt play on a free date due to not havin enough players.. the only date we couldnt fill and we get docked a point?? wheres the sense in that??

Good point Tom!!

Fact is like i have said b4 we get this fine etc because we have points on the board!! Luckily for Burton the league aint interested in a team with no points and so aint bothered!!

102424[/snapback]

i suppose they are not allowed -1 in the league hehehehe

Good point Tom!!

Fact is like i have said b4 we get this fine etc because we have points on the board!! Luckily for Burton the league aint interested in a team with no points and so aint bothered!!

102424[/snapback]

And like I've said before - you know fcuk all.

If you didn't stop swinging your arms around and shouting 'it's not fair' most of the time like the kid you are, then we might have some kind of grown-up conversation.

I very much doubt it if any of you 'indespensible' kids are management, I'm sure you're not old enough to get dressed yourself.

Fcuking indespensible...bollocks, how many women and kids stewards are there...loads, what are they going to do when some 6'4 Millwall supporter wants to get onto the pitch...fcuk all.

You must be so proud of your £2 per hour just to try and get someone to sit down.

If you bothered to read all of the posts (or asked someone to help you) then you might realise that it works both ways...what the fcuk am I supposed to do - sit there and take it...doubt you would - you'd be off crying in your cider.

What the fcuck are you going to do next - hit me around the head with your skateboard or stand there like a 'Kevin' and shout it's not fair all day so I'll go away?

...and one other thing I've said before - why not piss of to another league if you don't like it and cry about something else you've done wrong.

Good point Tom!!

102424[/snapback]

If you didn't stop swinging your arms around and shouting 'it's not fair' most of the time like the kid you are, then we might have some kind of grown-up conversation.

I very much doubt it if any of you 'indespensible' kids are management, I'm sure you're not old enough to get dressed yourself.

Fcuking indespensible...bollocks, how many women and kids stewards are there...loads, what are they going to do when some 6'4 Millwall supporter wants to get onto the pitch...fcuk all.

You must be so proud of your £2 per hour just to try and get someone to sit down.

If you bothered to read all of the posts (or asked someone to help you) then you might realise that it works both ways...what the fcuk am I supposed to do - sit there and take it...doubt you would - you'd be off crying in your cider.

What the fcuck are you going to do next - hit me around the head with your skateboard or stand there like a 'Kevin' and shout it's not fair all day so I'll go away?

...and one other thing I've said before - why not piss of to another league if you don't like it and cry about something else you've done wrong.

102435[/snapback]

It also appears you know frig all about the people you are slagging off!

Good point Tom!!

102424[/snapback]

102435[/snapback]

102437[/snapback]

I was waiting to see when you would chip your drivel in...surprised you lasted so long - itching a bit were ya?

Knowing fcuk all goes both ways love.

Good point Tom!!

102424[/snapback]

102435[/snapback]

102437[/snapback]

I was waiting to see when you would chip your drivel in...surprised you lasted so long - itching a bit were ya?

Knowing fcuk all goes both ways love.

102438[/snapback]

Drivel? err yes ok then, I can appreciate both sides of the arguement but is it really necessary to personally insult people?

the alliance and u shack need a bit of common sense.. i know nothing about u but i havnt slated u personally and neither has the fosse lads..

we havnt steeped to the levels of play-picking to make up for arguments sake.. we have put our points in the correct manner now if that was childish then bill clintons my son!

all we want to do is play football on sunday especially, and we get punished for it for the only time we couldnt get a team together even though other teams have struggled similarly and got away with it?

Archived