Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterboi

Hughes is the key

After watchin all of Leicesters home matches and also a huge percnetage of their away games this season, i have noticed a huge difference in the performances of the team since th arrival of stephen hughes from rangers! i love him and i was just wondering wot you other die hard foxes fans views are on him. i know he is slighly light weight but other than that he is immense. i really am worried though by the clause in his contract which states that he may leave if we fail to gain promotion next term:S:S:( wot are your opinions?

He stood out to me as something special from the start. Even on the training ground he seems to play so naturally like, dare I say, Muzzy Izzet was but with a little less interms of flashy skills. He's not afraid to put his foot in either but there's still a lot to come from him. He should be amazing after a pre-season with us. I'm a bit worried about that clause too mate but I hadn't heard about it before. Let's just hope we manage to get up next season.

After watchin all of Leicesters home matches and also a huge percnetage of their away games this season, i have noticed a huge difference in the performances of the team since th arrival of stephen hughes from rangers! i love him and i was just wondering wot you other die hard foxes fans views are on him. i know he is slighly light weight but other than that he is immense. i really am worried though by the clause in his contract which states that he may leave if we fail to gain promotion next term:S:S:( wot are your opinions?

102313[/snapback]

What clause! :huh:

absolutely essential we keep this guy. a top class player. probably the only truly creative midfield player we have.

also worth noting connolly's scoring record has improved considerably since hughes has been playing. probably because at long last we have a midfield player making great runs into the box. also i believe in all the league games he has started (with the exception of burnely away) we have not failed to score.

• 2 years later...

Archived