Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

the coral -in the morning

The Coral bloody annoy me, there used to be a band called 'the Las' and they are a blatent copy of them. The Las had basically one single out in the mid 90s called 'There she goes' if you've heard it you will know exactly what I mean. Even more annoying The Corals songs insert themselves in my brain and refuse to shift! :mad:

The Coral bloody annoy me, there used to be a band called 'the Las' and they are a blatent copy of them. The Las had basically one single out in the mid 90s called 'There she goes' if you've heard it you will know exactly what I mean. Even more annoying The Corals songs insert themselves in my brain and refuse to shift!  :mad:

102604[/snapback]

That song was bad enough the first time round, without Sixpence None The Richer covering it

Don't like The Coral, do people have bands who they just don't like for no reason? or is it just me, I don't have many bands I don't like but The Coral are one of the bands I have never took much intrest in and unless something major happens I never will take any intrest in them.

The self titled album and Magic and Medicine are both brilliant exhibitions of song writing. Skelley has a great ear for a melody and on the odd ocasion writes an interesting lyric. This particuarlar song doesn't do much for me, lets hope the album has a little more to offer.

The Coral do not do it for me, like Matt, I can't put my finger on why because I quite like The Zutons, and I think they sound very similar.

Oh well!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived