Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

McAnuff

I see he is off to Cardiff for 300k - i think he would have been a great signing if Mickey would have got rid of scowy, if we could of got £1m and bought someone like Mcanuff who is only 22 and has pace and skill etc - these are the kind of players we need IMO

Guest Daniel

I agree there TB, i thought he looked pretty good last night.

Is he going to perform now because he knows he aint guarntueed a place in the team?

I agree, i still think he can do a good job for us

i've been backing gillsepie all this season, with ppl saying how cr@p he is, and i've been backing benjamin.

gillespie if he gets the confidence and his head is sorted is one of the best wingers in this league, i just hope palace, west brom, or norwich put in a bid for scowy and we sell him. then we will have a proper winger on the right hand side, and will be able to get partridge on loan to play on the left, and also maybe nick mcanuff under the noses of cardiff.

We really should have put in a bid for this lad. He looked pretty quick on the ball and had abit of skill in his game when he played against us. Would of been better playing for us and also would have been great down the right for us.

Judging by Gillespie's performance last night, he should perhaps be given a chance against Millwall. He looked full of confidence when he came on, taking on players and putting good balls in to the box. Can probably see Benjamin upfront with Connolly on Saturday, Gillespie right wing, and Scowcroft wide left trying to get on the end of crosses.....

Archived