Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samu

Bye for now guys!

Well guys this is it for the summer. As the second part of my gap year I'm off with my older brother for 4 months on a round the world ticket, starting Friday! First stop is South Africa. I'll try and come on here every now and then to post but if I don't post much hope you all have a fantastic summer. Know I don't know many people on this forum but it is a top forum so all the best guys. Let's hope when I get back early September City will be beginning a successful promotion campaign :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words guys. Yeah I guess I don't realise just how lucky I am. When I was in China I saw people living in such difficult situations and we do all really take it for granted. This really is the greatest opportunity I'll ever get.

Thanks again everyone. Rob mate don't worry about it, I'm sure we'll catch up when I'm back. Enjoy Barcelona (I think thats where your off to?!) and the summer. Sam enjoy everything and keep up with the cricket! And Scarborough Fox I'll add you to msn tomorrow mate, my email address is in my profile I think. And everyone else thanks!

Archived