Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

French oral!

Just had mine today and i totally screwed up! For one thing i accidentily said' je mange le college' - which means i eat the school, i should of said je mange dans le college!

Thats only minor! There was a massive section on a booklet we had to revise and i got given the hardest sections and just cudn't answer any! Dam french dont no why i took it!

Doubt i'll even get an overall C for french now! :(

French is overrated.

103007[/snapback]

It is nowadays. If I were at school learning languages, I would try to get lessons in Spanish and Mandarin Chinese if possible. :D:D:thumbup:;)

I got a "C" in french but an A in oral only because my teacher wrote out a few paragraphs for me to say because she knew i hadn't learnt any of it and saw i was struggling so all i had to do is read from some paper while everyone else in my year stuggled to frig with it. Well a #### tape recorders not gonna grass me up so why not.

I got a "C" in french but an A in oral only because my teacher wrote out a few paragraphs for me to say because she knew i hadn't learnt any of it and saw i was struggling so all i had to do is read from some paper while everyone else in my year stuggled to frig with it. Well a #### tape recorders not gonna grass me up so why not.

103031[/snapback]

You lucky sod!

Archived