Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

who will play up front with connoly

who do you want to play alongside connoly  

25 members have voted

1. 1. who do you want to play alongside connoly

• benjamin
    • wright
    • scowy
    • blake

I didnt even say anything bad about Benji. All i have said it Blake is a pointless signing when we have Benjamin who will score as many if not more (that may not happen though now cause Blake will probably play more than Benjamin)

Having them 2 strikers in the 16 man squad was a tradegy. You pick 1, not both. Cant understand why are you doubting him, you are just making assumptions and its not very well thought out to be honest.

Your poll is a bit confusing, sorry to nit pick.

Your topic title asks 'Who will play up front' answer Micky will pick Blake

Your Poll asks 'Who do you want to play alongside connoly' answer My choice would be Scowcroft

" 2 different questions' :huh:

I would personally like to see Scowcroft upfront with Connolly. Gillespie to play right wing, and Benjamin left (Anything is better than Wilcox, who was utter garbage again last night.)

Guest Guest
I didnt even say anything bad about Benji. All i have said it Blake is a pointless signing when we have Benjamin who will score as many if not more (that may not happen though now cause Blake will probably play more than Benjamin)

Having them 2 strikers in the 16 man squad was a tradegy. You pick 1, not both. Cant understand why are you doubting him, you are just making assumptions and its not very well thought out to be honest.

11214[/snapback]

I know you didn't say anything bad about him, but what makes you think that Wright should start ahead of Benji, Scowy and Blake? IMO Benji and Scowy would be better option, and maybe Blake. You say I'm making assumptions about him, but lets look at facts he's not done anything. I know we keep refering back to Brentford but if he really wanted ot that bad he should of proved to Micky whilst playing for them. For what reasons do you think he should start ahead of the others for? Banji may not be the most skillfull player in the world bbut IMO he won us the game in more than 1 way yesterday. Not only did he score the winner, in the last 10 minuites or so he was a target man and held the ball well. Normally we crumble at the end but Benji really did well last night in holding up the play and playing some great balls and flicks through to Connolly.

He did well in the promotion seaosn with 10 goals and I think if given the chance can do well this seaosn aswell.

i would play benji up front . he has got some stick but how often has he had a chance to play up front ? he is a centre forward and played his heart out when he came on last night . super trev !

Guest Guest

blake is without a doubt our worst signing. he is pants! lazy, injury prone and past it, thats our nathan.

He was 'injured' for 3 months last season with a nek injury which many question to be faked. no wonder wolves got shot of him! cardiff didnt want him so he was offloaded onto us!

Your topic title asks 'Who will play up front'  answer Micky will pick Blake

Your Poll asks 'Who do you want to play alongside connoly'  answer My choice would be Scowcroft

" 2 different questions' :huh:

11231[/snapback]

okay i mean who do you want to play up-front.

soz about the confusion.

Your Poll asks 'Who do you want to play alongside connoly'  answer My choice would be Scowcroft

" 2 different questions'   :huh:

11231[/snapback]

soz about the confusion.

11269[/snapback]

No problem really I was just being pedantic and a right clever dick :rolleyes:

" 2 different questions'   :huh:

11231[/snapback]

soz about the confusion.

11269[/snapback]

No problem really I was just being pedantic and a right clever dick :rolleyes:

11271[/snapback]

And you had every reason to be. ;)

Archived