Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Mr Sanders and Paul Mace

excuse my ignorance but who's sanders?

macey treats us with contempt but is only doing his job i guess and is better than pierpoint...

103282[/snapback]

He runs the Official site, unfortunately. <_<

The OS is piss poor, although I blame a large proportion of that on Premiumtv <_<

Still, the bullshit stories that come out of the OS is indefensible.

As for Mace, how can anyone say anything positive about him?

The OS is piss poor, although I blame a large proportion of that on Premiumtv  <_<

Still, the bullshit stories that come out of the OS is indefensible.

As for Mace, how can anyone say anything positive about him?

103650[/snapback]

dam right anish , mace is an absolute joke :mad:

macey treats us with contempt but is only doing his job i guess and is better than pierpoint...

103282[/snapback]

Pierpoint was as good at his job as o'neill was at his, it was unfortunate they did not get on, he made us alot of money. He was one of the reasons we were so financially stable during that era.

103282[/snapback]

Pierpoint was as good at his job as o'neill was at his, it was unfortunate they did not get on, he made us alot of money. He was one of the reasons we were so financially stable during that era.

103749[/snapback]

i don't disagree kenny i expressed my point badly what i meant was mace does not interfere with the footballing side as much as pierpoint did hence my perception of him being 'better' in this instance.

Archived