Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Official FoxesTalk Exit Poll

Who have you voted for?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who have you voted for?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Lib-Dem
    • Other

actually speaking of the election i found it highly amusing that a leaflet should arrive through my door from the party veritas headed by the **** himself kilroy-silk. intrigued i scanned down to see their key proposals...

and there it was...

"firstly we will improve kids reading skills and grammer!"

At least spell the word grammar correctly you tosser no wonder no-one takes you seriously!

honestly i don't know...

Not if those opinions are racist and bigoted.

103533[/snapback]

freedom of thought is a beautiful thing

103540[/snapback]

No its not, when people use it to vote for a racist party it is a very ugly thing and they should be ashamed of themselves.

103609[/snapback]

i may or may not agree with what racists think, but in this country you have the right to think what you want. equally because we have freedom of thought you are free to try and change someones mind or educate them to a 'better' way of thinking. incidentally, arguing with someones belief, religious, ideological, political or whatever is good, it tests their resolve and your own.

or we could all live in a coutry where the thought police control you and you can only think what you're told to think?

actually speaking of the election i found it highly amusing that a leaflet should arrive through my door from the party veritas headed by the **** himself kilroy-silk. intrigued i scanned down to see their key proposals...

and there it was...

"firstly we will improve kids reading skills and grammer!"

At least spell the word grammar correctly you tosser no wonder no-one takes you seriously!

honestly i don't know...

103714[/snapback]

HAHAHA thats a cracker! lol:wave:

103533[/snapback]

103540[/snapback]

No its not, when people use it to vote for a racist party it is a very ugly thing and they should be ashamed of themselves.

103609[/snapback]

i may or may not agree with what racists think, but in this country you have the right to think what you want. equally because we have freedom of thought you are free to try and change someones mind or educate them to a 'better' way of thinking. incidentally, arguing with someones belief, religious, ideological, political or whatever is good, it tests their resolve and your own.

or we could all live in a coutry where the thought police control you and you can only think what you're told to think?

103720[/snapback]

Yes people do have the right to think and say what they want. I just think it is highly inappropiate thing to call support of racism as 'beautiful' in whatever context.

I am not a liberal fantacist, I don't think racists opinions are equally valid and I don't think they should be respected.

I'm with TrickyTrev on this one. I'm all for free speech n'all that but I would lose all respect for the opinions of those who voted for the BNP. It's actually quite scary how many seats they are winning in a lot of these constituences.

I'm with TrickyTrev on this one. I'm all for free speech n'all that but I would lose all respect for the opinions of those who voted for the BNP. It's actually quite scary how many seats they are winning in a lot of these constituences.

103778[/snapback]

It's a growing trend everywhere in Europe... The thing that pisses me off is that, in the case of Belgium and Denmark, people who vote for BNP equivalents are bloody peasants out in the border territories that have probably never seen an Asian or African in their region. And yet they are scared that "they" will take their farming jobs et al :mad:

I realise this is discriminating towards 'country' people but they really are retarded! :rolleyes::whistle:

103533[/snapback]

103540[/snapback]

103533[/snapback]

103540[/snapback]

103609[/snapback]

103720[/snapback]

Yes people do have the right to think and say what they want. I just think it is highly inappropiate thing to call support of racism as 'beautiful' in whatever context.

I am not a liberal fantacist, I don't think racists opinions are equally valid and I don't think they should be respected.

103758[/snapback]

i never said racist thoughts were beautiful, but the freedom to think what you like is and equally the opportunity to educate people is beautiful.

i mean we could have this:

voting.jpg

substitute sadam for the 'right honourable thought police mp'

103533[/snapback]

103540[/snapback]

103533[/snapback]

103540[/snapback]

103609[/snapback]

103720[/snapback]

103758[/snapback]

i never said racist thoughts were beautiful, but the freedom to think what you like is and equally the opportunity to educate people is beautiful.

voting.jpg

104142[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't think mouthing down anyone that is idiotic enough to support racist scum will lead to a right wing dictatorship. There is a big leap there that can only take place in theory. In reality racism has been responsible for millions of deaths in this world and continues ot make people feel like second hand citizens, anyone who wants to support it should be labelled what they are. Ignorant, Stupid, Nasty, Dangerous, ####s.

103533[/snapback]

103540[/snapback]

103533[/snapback]

103540[/snapback]

103609[/snapback]

103720[/snapback]

103758[/snapback]

voting.jpg

104142[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't think mouthing down anyone that is idiotic enough to support racist scum will lead to a right wing dictatorship. There is a big leap there that can only take place in theory. In reality racism has been responsible for millions of deaths in this world and continues ot make people feel like second hand citizens, anyone who wants to support it should be labelled what they are. Ignorant, Stupid, Nasty, Dangerous, ####s.

104159[/snapback]

indeed they should be

Archived