Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Official FoxesTalk Exit Poll

Who have you voted for?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who have you voted for?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Lib-Dem
    • Other

Voting is meant to be secret, I'm pretty sure exit polls could well be illegal, technically speaking.

well i would have voted labour but like a nugget i applied for a postal vote in newcastle but i'm still in leicester therefore i can't vote! arse! :mad: leicester south is a pretty tight vote as well between labour and the lib dems and to be honest even though i'd prefer labour to win the seat i have nothing against the lib dems really its the tories i can't stand!

Anonimity is pretty much guarenteed here though eh?

103413[/snapback]

Even the Admin can't identify who has voted which option.

103415[/snapback]

Well there you go then.

well i would have voted labour but like a nugget i applied for a postal vote in newcastle but i'm still in leicester therefore i can't vote! arse! :mad: leicester south is a pretty tight vote as well between labour and the lib dems and to be honest even though i'd prefer labour to win the seat i have nothing against the lib dems really its the tories i can't stand!

103417[/snapback]

Hmmmph we live in the Colsterworth Rural constituency - bet you cant guess whos got a tight grip on there? :rolleyes:

i have nothing against the lib dems really its the tories i can't stand!

103417[/snapback]

why?

103447[/snapback]

because i think their policies are terrible, i think michael howard is poisonous and to elect them would be a massive backward step. however this is obviously only my personal opinion i have nothing against anyone who disagrees with me!

i have nothing against the lib dems really its the tories i can't stand!

103417[/snapback]

why?

103447[/snapback]

because i think their policies are terrible, i think michael howard is poisonous and to elect them would be a massive backward step. however this is obviously only my personal opinion i have nothing against anyone who disagrees with me!

103451[/snapback]

Ive been well impressed with thier policies, Howard seems to have been right on the mark with most of the things he has said IMO.

Voted Lib Dem!

Did ne1 vote in the local elections from what i've heard The BNp are due to win a few chairs did any one vote for them?

103467[/snapback]

Shame on those who did.

Not if those opinions are racist and bigoted.

103533[/snapback]

freedom of thought is a beautiful thing

103540[/snapback]

No its not, when people use it to vote for a racist party it is a very ugly thing and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Archived