Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Bulgaria

If you've booked all Inclusive, you haven't got a problem.  :thumbup:

103390[/snapback]

Half board :o is the food poor or something?

103405[/snapback]

I don't know. :o

If the food was bad, then the unlimited supply of drink would wash it down anyway. ;)

Just booked my holiday there cause it was soooo cheap. Just a bit worried that theres gonna be nothing to do :ermm:

103357[/snapback]

Alright mate, bulgaria supposed to be quality, well cheap once your there too. Where did you book it, ive always fancied but not found a deal i/my mrs can afford.

when i was young i went and it was good but my mum got food poisoning out there and a daft bulgarian doctor tried to take her appendix out so just hope your not ill mate. How much did it cost you

103476[/snapback]

14 nights in 5 star (thompson rating) half board was 495. Have paid less to go Greece but that has been basic accomadtion self catering and you double that with spending money. I've heard that you only have to take a fraction of the spending money that you would take to main stream europe as pint = 50p.

My main worries are.

1. quality of food (your mums story doesn't fill me with confidence :unsure: )

2. shit weather (bulgaria is a little north for my liking) :(

3. Sod all to do :nono:

Just booked my holiday there cause it was soooo cheap. Just a bit worried that theres gonna be nothing to do :ermm:

103357[/snapback]

Alright mate, bulgaria supposed to be quality, well cheap once your there too. Where did you book it, ive always fancied but not found a deal i/my mrs can afford.

103487[/snapback]

Booked it down Lun Poly who were doing some price busting scheme. Only flys from newcastle and manchester aparantly though to the golden sands resort.

i nearly booked bulgaria mate but just opted for marmaris in turkey instead

103526[/snapback]

So nearly booked Turkey mate. The woman at the travel agents said they did day trips to Italy from bulgaria so that swung it, found out though Italy's about 800 miles away on the other side :angry:

From the odd report I've seen on TV and bits I've read, Bulgaria will be the next place to take off now that Croatia is getting busy. The general impression is that you WILL get real value for money and will be really well looked after. Summer weather is very good and there will be plenty of tanned and allegedly charming young ladies who are pleased to see anything other than Bulgars.

Archived